4

Shea's pov

"Let go of me whoever you are!" I scream very loudly. Whoever was holding me clamped his hand over my mouth set me down and locked the door. "Wait what the fuck! Grayson?" I yell. He looks me up and down. Stopping for a split second to stare at my breasts.
"What the fuck do you want?" I shout at him. "You." He answer shoving me against a locker kissing me roughly. I try to pull away but his muscles are to damn big. Wow, his muscles, they look even bigger without his shirt on. Dammit Shea. I try to pull away again but I just give up and slump down because I am tired of pushing and shoving him.
I try to breathe through my mouth but he's kissing me really hard, once he felt that little gap open, he slipped his tounge right into my mouth. I sruggled to breathe and move but he just held me to damn tight. A tear fell from my eye and he began kissing my neck. A small moan escapes me lips. Fuck fuck fuck! I saw him smirk. His right hand travels up my body in hopes of clasping on of my boobs, but I stop his hand. I think my adrenaline kicked in at that moment because I was strong, like really strong for a second. I threw him off my body and ran for the door, he glanced at me with surprised eyes.

Grayson's pov

I looked at her with surprised eyes and she unlocked the door. I lunge for her but she managed to escape. "Fuck!" I curse under my breath.

"Good morning class." Cooes the new teacher. How old is she? It looks like she came straight from college. Her eyes meet with mine. She smirks and I just cringe. "Today we are starting a new topic she says with her eyes still glued to mine. She picks up that long ruler thing and begins tapping in her hand. Our new topic in science will be the human body. "Fuck this shit." I say extremely quietly as I rest my legs on my desk and flip out my phone. The ruler slaps on my desk, near my hands. "What's your name sweetie?" She says all flirty like. "Grayson." I reply. "Well Grayson, stay afer class, there are no phones allowed, we have some things to discuss." She says grasping her hand around my phone. Ehh whaever. Ugh, I can't get that girl out of my head. She is fucking hot.
Some dumb nerd raises his hand. "Umm, miss..?" "Clayton." She answers. "Yeah, miss clayton? We already studied the human body." He said once again. "Well, we are re studying she says glancing at me with that evil smirk. I just turn my head.