20

Shea's pov

The man walks towards me slowly. "Don't you lay a finger on me!" I scream at the man.
He laughs, "my name's Chuck by the way, but tonight for you, it's daddy! On your fucking knees!" He screams, pulling out a gun.
I'm frozen in place. Then, drop to my knees. A fat tear rolls down the side of my face.
"M-my father would never interact with people like you, what are you doing in my house?!?!" I scream at him.
"Haven't heard of me slut?" He chuckles, pulling down his pants.
I jump up and he fires the gun.
The last thing I remember was being face to face with a bullet.

"Mummy, mummy wake up!" I hear a voice say.
I open my eyes and see a little girl standing.
I was in the middle of a beautiful meadow, but how did I get here?
"I'm sorry, I don't know who you are." I tell the little girl.
"Course ya do!"  She beams.
I get confused.
"I'm yours and daddy's kid!" She exclaims.
"Who's your daddy?"  I ask her.
"His name is Grayson. Grayson Dolan."
"What? Where am I?" I shout.
"Your not ready to die, mummy. So I will send you back to life on earth. I on the other hand, am dead, and is on my way to heaven!" She smiles.
A tear runs down my cheek as I watch the little girl bound up golden stairs. My daughter.
*gasp*
I feel a shock on my chest and wake up.

"Shea! Wake up!" Someone yells.
I jump up and look around where I am.
Doctors are surrounding me and one is holding a shock thing. You know, the ones they use on your chest when your in a coma.
My friends, dad, and Grayson. Are all in the corner of the room. I'm in a hospital room. Holy shit, my head hurts.

"Miss, you need to calm down!" A doctor shushes me. I am in a pool of sweat and near my crotch is a puddle of..... blood.
"AH! NO! HELL! FUCK!" I scream. I'm crying out loud and everyone is hugging me.
"I'm afraid that you might lose some memory later on because the bullet shot at you hit a part of your head and barely missed your brain! It's a miracle you're still alive!" The Doctor explains.
I tear up. "Whats wrong baby?" Grayson asks.
My dad stiffens up.
"M-my daug-!" I manage to cry. The Doctors look down. "It appears that you lost your daughter when you collapsed onto the floor after being shot. We're so sorry Miss." A doctor says quietly.
Grayson gets a shocked expression on his face. Everyone looksat me then him, then me, then him.
Grayson speaks up, "I am sorry Shea, I shouldve never-" he whispers as he walks out the door.
My dad shakes his head and walks out as well.
My friends stand there and cry with me.
"I-I saw her!" I gasp.
"Who?" Jade asks.
"M-my daughter!" I heave.
"How?" Beth asks.
I shake my head and gulp.
"She let me live!"