22

Jade's pov

"Beth! Shea is missing!" I yell to Beth.
"How do you know that she is missing?" Beth asks raising her eyebrows.
"Are you kidding? It's been 3 days!" I scream in her face.
"Okay okay!" She yelps, putting her hands up.
"We gotta go look for her, like right now!" I yell, pulling out my phone. "Grayson, Shea is missing, could you not ignore her anymore and help us?!?" I scream into the phone.
"Geez Jade chill the fuck out!" He yells through the phone.
"Chill out?!? MY BEST FRIEND IS FUCKING MISSING FOR HALF A FUCKING WEEK!" I scream very loudly. He agrees and we plan to meet at the park.
"Damn Jade, that was loud." Beth exclaims. I roll my eyes and throw my jacket on.

Grayson's pov

I am crazy. For dating Shea, then getting her pregnant, THEN living through her killing the baby.
I sigh and look at the naked passed out girl in my bed. I smirked, this is what I like doing with my life, including football of course. I never loved Shea. I finally fucked her and played the bitch. Hmmm, maybe I should become an actor. Haha.
I know that what I did was terrible but I never love. I fuck. And that's how I like it.
Dang, my dick hurts. So fucking much. We went over the stupid health thing back in 10th grade. Do not need a repeat of all those dick and pussy problems. (Shivers)

I feel the girl wrap her arms around my waist and I shake her off. "What's wrong babe?" She asks pouting. "Get out of my house you slut." I groan.
She tears up, "but, we didn't use p-protection!" She cries, lip quivering, ugh what a mess.
I slap her butt and she gets changed and runs out of my house crying. Ugh whatever.

I get changed and grab my keys to go.

When I arrive at the park I see a furious Jade and Beth.
They run up to me and kick, slap, and punch me, damn those girls are strong.
"Stop!" I scream.
"How dare you play Shea?!?" Screams Beth.
Fuck. I'm screwed.
"Yeah! We heard you're whole convo with that bitch! We thought you changed you mother fucker!" They scream.
They continue to kick me and my nose starts to bleed. Ow.
I am getting really tire so I can't get up. Jade kicks me straight in the head which makes me cry out.
"What are you doing to that man?" I hear a soft voice say.
We all turn and see Shea.
"Omg SHEA! HE FUCKING PLAYED YOU!" Screams Beth.
"I'm sorry, none of you seem familiar but you should not be hurting a poor guy!" She furrows her eyebrows.
"But, Shea. We're you're besties!" Whispers Jade, about to cry.
"I have no idea who any of you are." She explains.
Jade is crying and Beth whispers, "the doctor's said that she would have some memory loss."
I couldn't help but get a little sad, I know I never loved Shea but, there is a part of me that still wanted her to be my girlfriend.
"it's Grayson Dolan Shea." I say. She shakes her head. "I don't know who you are."