15

Hellooo everyone! I think that I'm going to have a song for each chapter for you to listen to. So, the song for this chapter is "closer" by Nick Jonas. God I love that song.

1 week later

Shea's pov

Me and Grayson haven't had a date this whole week. But that didn't stop him from smirking, staring, and flirting with me al, practice. Jade's leg healed and she is happy for me that I became the new captain of the team, sad too, she really does love being the boss. Hopefully she can get a spot on the team.

(Couple hours later
At school)

"Hey babe, we haven't been on a date for a while." Says Grayson walking with me through the halls. I'm glad people were so supportive of us. "And?" I smirk back. "Well, I am going to take you out tonight." He says. I groan and punch him in the chest. He laughs, "be ready by 7."

7:00

I have an outfit on, (see above) and my makeup like this...

I slathered on lipstick and flung a purse on and went on out the door

Omg, Grayson prepared the most incredible date ever! Here is what happened...

We made it to a beautiful Italian restaurant that was the most expensive, delicious, gorgeous, and spectacular restaurant that I've been to. He is just too perfect.

After the meal, we went for a nice stroll through the city. We kissed multiple times. We hugged, took photos, and just took in each other. I swear we wee the most happiest couple tonight. He begged me to take me to one last spot and I gave in. He took me to the beach. It was night and the water was glistening beneath the full moon.
He turned to me and smirked, "wanna swim?" I gawked at him, "with our date clothes? I think not!" He sighs and finally speaks again, "skinny dipping?" I shove him and laugh. "No I'm dead serious." He says with a solemn expression. I giggle, "Babe, really? I don't think I am ready to be naked in front of you." He speaks up and says, "come on, I've seen plenty of naked girls before!" I push him into the water and he screams loudly. God, even his scream is sexy.
"Shea! What the fuck!" He yells at me. But I can see him smiling. He lunges towards me and pulls me into the warm water with him. "Grayson! What the fuck!" I yell at him.
We look at each other and break out laughing. He pulls me close to him. "Shea, I love you so much!" He sort of whispers. "I love you too, Grayson." I say back. Then, we kiss. In our soaking wet bodies, in the water, at night.