5

Shea's pov

"Girl, where were you? You missed homeroom!" Asked Jade. I sobbed, still terrified that I almost got raped. She gasps. "Sorry hon, was it something I said," sh asks looking hurt. I shake my head. "Hoo, ok! You kow after cheer practice I randomly disappeared? " I say, "yes." She states back.
"Well, umm, Grayson the fucking FBOY pulled me into the boys locker room! I say sobbing. She gasps, "then what happened? "H-he almost raped me!" I cry. "Oh my fucking god! She shouts, wrapping me into a hug. "That fuckboy, he just chews up girls and spits them out!" She yells. I nod rubbing my eyes. "We need to get you cleaned up and later, I'll buy you a snack at lunch to cheer you up!" She says, back to her normal jolly mood. "Really?" I ask staring at her. She just nods her head and we walk to the science lab.

Jade's pov

I feel so bad for Shea, she didn't deserve amy of this. That bitch Grayson, he won't touch her ever again, or I will fucking do one of our routine moves right on his face! Shea is a gorgeous young woman. Beautiful curly blonde hair and amazing tanned skin. I could understand why Grayson would want her. I mean, if I was a guy, I would probably fall for her. But I'm not a guy, and I am perfectly fine with it. She just does not need him fucking around with her in her life. I love her and I need to protect her if I'm a good friend.

Shea's pov

I can't believe I almost got raped. Why did I let him kiss me? I liked it, I know it's terrible but I never got kissed before. I felt special. But, I knew he would fuck and chuck just like always. Ugh, I probably have to go to detention after school for missing homeroom. Like what the fuck?

Graysons pov

"So, Grayson, why were you on your phone?" Purrs the teacher.
"I'm just sick of this class I guess." I say turning away. She walks up to me and lets down her hair around her shoulders. I cringe and stand up. I start backing away sloooowly. "We are studying the human body Gray, I can teach you about mine. Better yet, I'll show you!" She says walking towards me. I'm for real terrified of her. Geez she is crazy."umm n-no thanks, I'll just go to detention." I say running out of the room.

Shea's pov
Detention.

Well, shit. I'm sitting in detention, by myself, and there's no teacher. I gasp as Grayson walks in the room. He smirks and sits down next to me. "We never did get to finish what we started earlier." He says biting his lip. I cringe. "Listen up dipshit. I don't know you, your a fuckboy, and you slapped my ass." I shout at him. He stands up and comes toward me. I ump up and back away. "You come near me I'll fuck you up!" I yell. "Thats funny because that is exactly what I was gonna do to you right here right now" he shouts.
He pushes me against the wall, I struggle to get loose. God, he is such a good kisser. Shut the fuck up Shea! I kinda yell in his mouth but it only makes it worse because he shoved his tounge into my mouth. I panicked, I tried and tried to get loose of him but he was to dan strong.

Tysm if u r reaing this shit. I appreciate it more then u think! Love yall! :)