11

Shea's pov

2 weeks later

My head still had a small bump on it from the fall, but it was healing. We haven't had cheer practice for two whole week. That bastard Brattiny almost killed me! I swear she has problems. Poor Jade, she is still in the hospital because she broke her leg when I fell. I visited her a lot, but most of the time she was sleeping.
Grayson and me spent quite a lot of time with each other. Ha! Every time I wore a crop top or something, he got a boner. I would be so embarassed. I really have feelings for him, and I think he has feelings as well. I like the new Grayson Dolan a lot better than the old Grayson Dolan. I know that we've only hung out for like, 3 or 4 weeks, but I really hope that he asks me to be his girlfriend.

Graysons pov

I like Shea, scratch that, I love Shea! She's sexy,smart, beautiful, and super nice! "What the fuck!" I say when I feel a hand on my back. "Chill, honey. I am just going to tell you exactly what you are going to do!" Says Brittany as I swat her off of me. "Get away from me you slut!" I yell at her. She takes off her coat, revealing an outfit like this...

 She takes off her coat, revealing an outfit like this

She had a gun in her hand that really terrified me. She was dressed like a whore that just got out of prison. "Baby, you are going to take this very gun and," she starts, "kill Shea with it, or, I will make sure that you'll never see Ethan again!" "But, right now, we are going to fuck hard and rough, and you cannot say no!"