9

Shea's pov

1 week later

Me and Grayson have hung out a lot through this past week. I can't believe how someone can be sexy, smart, and funny at the same time. He is too perfect. At least we are friends, and I am extremely happy about that.

Today was saturday and I have a lunch with Jade and Beth.

I pull into the coffee shop and spot Beth with a guy. Looks like Jade hasn't arrived yet. I spy through the window and the guy is Ethan! What the hell! When did they start hanging out? I giggled silently. Oh god, they're leaning in and.... BOOM they kissed! I pulled out my phone, clicked on snapchat, and started filming. I sent the video to Jade and Grayson. Ha!

Jade's pov

Beep! Beep! My phone beeps. I flip onto snapchat and check out a vid Shea sent me. Omg! Beth and Ethan kissing! I send her a text: LOL. She replies with laughing bitmojis. Well, I better get there and check it out.

Graysons pov

Beep! Beep! My phone beeps. I check it out and click on snapchat. It's Shea. She might wanna hang out again! Oh, it's a video of Ethan and some chick kissing. Wait, Ethan, Kissing in public? Wow. He usually stays low key. Guess he tried something new. LOL I reply. Hey, Shea, ya wanna hang 2day?? I text her.
She replies: srry with my babes 2day. Some other time. I sigh and flop on my bed. I should ask her to be my girlfriend. No. I can't. Yes! I will! NO! NO! YES! I LOVE HER! SHE IS PERFECT! Hooo. It's settled then. Someday I will ask her to be my girlfriend. Soon.

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I don't know what to write anymore. I'm out of ideas for now but I will definitely have more longer chapters. Wtf. It just started flurrying while the suns up. Lol. Wutever. Love ya! -Lin♥