Taking the Throne

"Join me.......please." Reaching his gloved hand out, he was trembling. Sweaty, regaining his breath, and looking at her with longing sad brown eyes.

The mysterious power, the elation, was still coursing through her. Everything he felt, she felt. The drips of sweat streaming down his face, the tears welling in his eyes, the desperation. The black leather, sheathing the soft fingertips, shielding the touch that had stretched across the galaxy, only for her. The sight of it stung her heart, she could not bear to take his gloved hand.

"Take it off...." She demanded.

Looking her up and down, a small smile started forming at the corners of his mouth. Pulling his glove off with his teeth and throwing it to the side, he reached his hand out to her again, offering himself fully.

"Rey, join me.."

"Ben..." Rey was breathless. Rushing toward him, she grabbed his hand, pulling his massive body to her. The only thing that mattered to her was being close to him. Touching him, tasting him, feeling that relief her soul was longing for.

Ben's emotions were swirling, one second crippled by fear, the next his body was on fire. The closer she came, the more his fragile heart swelled with hope.

"Kiss me..." she whispered.

The air caught in the back of his throat and he felt his body shake, so subtly. Her eyes looked like they were drowzy or drunk, fixed on his pouty lips.

Wanting to cry, one hand gripped her neck as the other wrapped around her body, so tiny compared to him, never breaking his gaze. She felt him open up to her, could feel the euphoria and surge of confidence, and when his lips finally touched hers it felt like a vibration exploded from their bodies, rippling out, rattling the glass. She could sense that he was aroused, the hardness between his legs swelling.

Slightly awkward and skiddish from the contact, feeling a moment of anxiety, both of them let go. Eyes closed, lips barely touching, brushing, tingling. The kiss increased in pressure and intensity, as they both yielded. It was like a flood of fire sunlight, darkness and lust. Tasting his mouth, feeling his tongue, feeling the wet heat, breathing his breath. Knowing he had never been touched this way, or been touched by another human for years, made her want to give him everything. All of her.

Grabbing his neck, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, his arms shifting and supporting her without hesitation. There was no need for hope, that was for dreams and wishes. She was his, in his arms, connected through their minds and bodies. It was a feeling so foreign, he had never imagined it could exist, or that he could be deserving. He had clung to the light for so long, enduring the mental abuse and manipulation of Snoke. Eventually he failed, believing that they were right, becoming the monster, doing unthinkable things. But Rey, she had looked through all of it, saw him as no other had ever done, loved him as a creature of the darkside and understanding his pull to the light. In turn he was transfixed, spellbound.

"Rey...Rey..." He murmured against her mouth as he worked his way down to her neck,her head fell back, absorbing the pressure and sensation of his mouth against her skin, unable to form words. "I love you Rey, I have always loved you."

"Take me to the throne." She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing the delicate skin behind his ears, gently sucking on his earlobe. Carrying her, he walked toward the throne, shoving the corpse of Snoke out of the way with his mind. Gently setting her down, he stood over her, devouring her with his eyes. Rey reached forward, grabbing his hips and pulling forward.

Falling to his knees, the flood gates opened, and pouring out came a beast of man, devouring her. He was unhinged, biting and sucking her neck, making his way to her breasts. Tearing the layered fabric, tossing it to the side, he paused to look at her nakedness. Thoughtfully, his eyes moved over her, drinking in the sight. Penetrating her mind, she let out a gasp as she felt a gush of wetness between her legs. Weaving her fingers through his soft black hair, guiding his head, she felt the softness of his mouth kiss her nipples. Unaware, she was moaning softly. Kissing became sucking, harder and harder, while his other hand massaged and cupped her other breast. He was intoxicated by the feeling of her skin against his face, the saltiness of her sweat, the beating of her heart pounding in his ears, feeling his own heart tug to match her rhythm.