Quiet

"Hold on to me." He said as he wrapped her legs around his waist. Rising from the bed, walking them to the moonlit terrace, he sat her on the stone balustrade overlooking the lake and mountains. The night air was moist and humid from the surrounding water and colorful plants that twisted and wove their way through the decorative masonry.

Both of their senses were wide open, spreading out into the space between and inside, like veins of awareness reaching and seeking, speaking to the cosmic heartbeat that was unfolding as they moved. Colors were brighter and more vibrant, flower textures were softer and velvety, even the stone against her bare skin scraped sharper that she expected.

"Spread your legs....I want to look at you." His voice was low and smoky with arousal.

"Like this?" She said smiling, as she opened her knees.

"God, yes." He said while unsuccessfully trying to stop shivering at the sight of her spread open. Placing her feet on the ledge on either side of him, he lowered to his knees. The moonlight illuminated her tan skin, bathing every slope and curve in silver light. The precisely manicured hair between her legs was glistening and wet from their lovemaking, and as he took in the sight of the bright pink folds that were raw from the friction and force of his body, he bit down on his lower lip trying to hold on to what was left of his self control.

"I think my cock is going to explode." He laughed nervously as his face hovered around the plump and soft flesh, brushing his nose against her fine silky hair, and grazing his lips against the hard pearl-like nub that sent her body into a series of shakes. "I love to taste you....and smell you..and kiss you here....I want to be inside of you....in every way possible. I can't get enough."

Latching on to her, she let out a cry that echoed over the calm surface of the lake. The lapping of the waves against the shore line, mixed with the sounds of his mouth sucking and his tongue scooping into the wet warm opening that he had just filled and stretched, made her eyes roll back and her her body go limp. Locking her elbows, her hands gripped onto the stone, catching herself as she began to fall back.

"Ben...damnit Ben.....fucking hell!" She cried, as she looked down at the head of black hair positioned between her legs. Running her fingers through the silky waves, she gripped hard and began to guide his head against her, finding the spot that sent her shaking uncontrollably. Pulling away, looking up at her hard nipples and heaving torso, he plunged forward, wrapping his lips around her clit sucking in long deep pulls while flicking his tongue. Using his hand to pull back against the mound of hair and flesh that protected her, he spread her open further.

"Rey, spread yourself for me." He said in between sucking and licking.

Sliding her hand over his, she reached down and pushed against the sensitive folds of her sex, opening up to the cold night air mixed with his hot breath and mouth. The varying temperature made her hyper aware of her aching opening, where he had drove into her again and again, where his flesh had sought to pound them into one; to thrust and grind, eliminating even the smallest measurement of space that could separate them.

Looking up, their eyes locked, as he dug in deeper while watching her eyes flicker and glaze over.

"Make me cum, Ben. Come on.....make me." She challenged him.

"Really?" He said as he pulled away from her. "Oh....I will."

Grabbing her around her waist he turned her upside down, positioning her mouth over his cock.

"I will make you cum, when you make me cum." He said as he buried his head into her again, while she sucked with complete abandon.

Staggering to the padded lounge, he collapsed forward, dropping her onto the soft surface making sure to not let her mouth leave his skin. Massaging the hard muscles of his buttocks, she let him fill her mouth, trusting him completely to control the pressure and pace.

Rolling onto his side, he continued to devour her, lapping at the wetness that continued to flow. Grinding her hips against his face, she had surrendered to the fact that she had lost control of her body. The more her hips undulated, the harder she sucked, pulling out his cock to rub it against her mouth, working her lips up and down the length. It was when he rolled her on top of him that she came. Sitting up straight, rolling her hips against his mouth, she felt the pleasure erupt. The wave was so strong it was paralyzing, silencing her moans and cries, and her breathing.

"Breathe, Rey.....breathe...." He said , lifting her up. Finally exhaling, she gushed into his mouth and over his face.

"I can't stop it.....I am sorry...." She cried out, as the aftershocks stormed inside of her.

"Sorry?"

Slipping out from beneath, he placed her on her back. Unsure of how he managed it, she was still lost in the contracting bursts of pleasure, but surprised when she saw his shadow descend over her. Wet and shiny from her juices, his pouty lips looked full and beautiful, making her hungry to taste him, to fill her mouth with his flesh again.

"You are not done yet." He stated, as his fingers slid inside. Rapidly pulling against the internal ridge that concealed the small rough patch of flesh, the mysterious spot that provoked a wicked response, he was focused and relentless.

Face and torso reddened, skin shiny from the mixture of sweat, cum, and tears, Rey climaxed again. Feeling her body clamp down on his hand made him pull harder and faster, until she arched off the bed, into his arm that was waiting to catch her. Pulling out in the midst of her peak, he thrust inside of her one more time, pushing against the uncontrolled spasms and ultra tight squeezing of her pussy. No longer holding back the flow of cum that pumped up through his shaft, he filled her up. On and on it went, as he propelled himself against her, while crying into her hair, cheeks, and neck. He spoke indecipherable words, growled, and moaned, while his body jerked as the last streams pinched out.

Collapsing on top of her, they both labored to regain their breathing and steady their heartbeats.

"Kiss me, my love." She murmured.

Sticky and slick, he kissed her slowly, taking his time to absorb the smell and taste of his mouth mixing with hers. Calling out for a blanket, one of their house droids came rolling. Thick and warm, it was large enough to cover two of him, which made it the perfect size. Wrapped up and cocooned together, they laid in contentment waiting for the sun to rise.

"I am so tired, but I want to feel you inside of me again." She said while running her fingers against his chest.

Pulling her leg over him, he entered her again. Laying still, they kissed slowly and sensually, intertwined and connected, waiting for the sun to shower them with light.