Let me take the pain away

"Then don't let it end." Rey was panting, trying so hard to steady her breathing. Looking down, she watched his stomach tense and suck inward, opening up the space between their bodies. Pulling out, they both groaned at the discomfort. Reaching for one of the black towels, Ben wiped off his abdomen and using the same towel he reached between her legs. His movements were slow and deliberate, savoring the intimacy of caring for her. A reverent display of affection, every movement was thoughtful. As he cleaned her off, he planted soft kisses to her navel, her stomach, and her pelvic bones. Standing up, he towered over the bed, gloriously naked.

"You are never self conscious, are you?"

"Should I be?" Looking at her with genuine confusion, he was a man that had spent his life more self conscious of his powers and emotions. Believing his body was merely a vessel, a tool, a weapon, it never crossed his mind to consider shame from nakedness.

Rey crinkled her nose and watched him from the corner of her eye as he sauntered, naked, to the other room. Pulling the covers over herself, she smiled at the outline of her naked body against his sheet and allowed herself to give in to the sensations that were fluctuating from head to toe. Closing her eyes and breathing deeply, she could smell him all over her. Stretching her jaw, she felt the tightness and pull of his dried saliva, and the tenderness of her mouth. Running her fingers over her lips, she massaged the chapped skin, remembering the pressure of his lips and scraping of his stubble,and how his mouth was hot, hotter than she expected. He had left a physical impression, deep inside her womb, and now that he was in the other room she could fully feel the void he had left behind. Yet, she could still feel him, like the shadow of his body was hovering on top and inside of her.

Carrying a pile of blankets, he emerged from the doorway, watching her as he walked. Rey let out a gasp as the sheet lifted off of her and fell to the side. It was the first time she heard him truly laugh, and it was so unexpected, it even made him stop and stare at her. Both wide-eyed, Rey held her response, hanging precariously, until they both let it out and laughter filled the room.

Forgetting her modesty, she jumped up on the bed, holding her stomach, making him laugh more. Ben could not understand what was happening to him. Had she bewitched him with some sort of mind game? What was this forgotten emotion? The more that she laughed, the more he smiled, and the laughter fed itself between them. Walking to the edge of the bed, she lunged toward him. Laughing and kissing his hair, she hugged him tightly, absorbing the rumbling of his chest. Slapping her behind, he sat her back down on the bed.

"Will you sit still for a minute. This bed is not big enough..." He tried to choke back the laugh, but it was in vain, and he quit trying to fight the expression of joy. He went to work laying out layer after layer of blankets on the floor, constructing a make-shift bed.

"Big enough for what?" Rey's giggles softened as she contemplated what he said. Why does he need more space?

"Come here-" His long arms stretched out for her waist, and in a flash she was laying on her back in a cloud of softness. Without warning, pillow after pillow pelted her and the giggling ensued.

"Really?" Rey picked up one of the pillows and hit him with it. Looking over his shoulder, she could tell from his expression that he had accepted her challenge, as a pillow hit her against the head.

"Ooooo, Ben Solo....!" She gritted her teeth, ready to pounce.

When suddenly she felt her arms pull above her head, unable to pull away. Surprised, she jerked her head to look at him, only to find his back to her. Taking a deep breath, he turned to face her. The laughter was gone, and his face transformed from an expression of joy, to lusty and hungry. So quickly his mood could flip, it was like he was in a constant battle to control his emotions urges, and while her presence gave him peace, he was insatiably attracted to her.