Coronation

Ben's eyes were glazed over like a black velvet curtain had lowered behind them. It was like his climax had not happened, or like a switch had been flipped off and then on again without pause, instantly hard and ready to continue. Her lips moved soundlessly and the world was in slow motion, feeling like he had stepped outside of himself. So real, he was watching from above, a large dark figure dwarfing this sacred glittering creature, devouring her. A wretched twisted shell of a man. A fallen angel. A monster. Undeserving of her gifts.

I love you, I love you, I love you. She continued to call out to him as her body jerked upwards with every thrust of his hips.

Suspended, as if he had fallen into a still and glassy pool of warm comforting water. For the first time in Ben Solo's life, he finally knew peace. Connected physically and spiritually, she soothed his fractured soul, calmed the chaos and anger. Swimming in that placidity, he could feel the barriers melt away. Walls that he had fortified with every ounce of his force power, protecting him from the relentless assault of this world and beyond, collapsed with her three words. I love you.

The vulnerability should have terrified him. There were moments that he opened his eyes and felt the air being choked out him, and then, like a faint echo rapidly gaining volume he would hear her again, saying those three words. Words he thought he would never hear, or believe, or trust, or deserve. This deeply intimate act, raw and open, was unraveling the years of rage and horror. Reaching the end of the metaphorical spool, he felt his cock erupt in another series of hot spurts.

Collapsing on top of her, tears streaming down both of their faces, his weight crushed her. Not seeming to care, he could feel her thin fingers massaging his head and combing through his hair. Lovingly caressing him, Again, she murmured against his skin, into his ear.

" I love you, Ben Solo, I have always loved you. I don't know how it can be true, but I have always known you, heard your voice in my dreams, you have always been a part of me."

Letting the waves of pleasure roll, the tightness of her nether regions tugged against him with uncontrollable spasms and aftershocks of her climax. As if her body was begging, starving for every ounce of love he felt.

Rey...I have always been with you. He could not explain it to her, what he saw, what he knew was true.

Time was precious. Pulling out, he felt the warmth of her body and wetness abruptly fade, turning painfully cold. Aching, all he wanted was to carry her to his quarters and have his way with her, fill her again and again until he had nothing left. Or take Snoke's escape craft and fly away to some obscure planet where they could be alone. Instead, he could sense the troopers approaching the doors. They had to act quickly. Pulling up his pants and grabbing the rest of his clothes, he dressed with haste.

Pulling her to her feet, he could not stop his eyes from looking her up and down, enraptured by her nakedness.

"My clothes are in shreds."

"This will do....for now." His voice was low and calm. Wrapping her in his cape, he could see the surprise in her eyes, their green and gold flecks glowing against the blackness. "There will never be a day, for the rest of our lives, that I will not be by your side."

The doors to the throne room opened and a swarm of white figures poured into the room. From the back they could hear the shocked and dismayed voice of Hux.

"What happened!?"

"The Supreme leader is dead."

"I can see that! What have you done?!" Hux was frantic.

"I have done nothing. The Supreme Leader had a tragic accident. Do you understand?"

Rey could feel the energy in the room swell and vibrate as the red headed man's demeanor shifted.

"Yesss.....yes. I understand. The Supreme Leader has had a tragic accident." Hux's face was devoid of emotion, his voice was monotone.

"I am the Supreme Leader now. You answer to me." Rising into the role, Ben was commanding and wickedly confident.

"Yes, long live the Supreme Leader."

Raining fire and littered with corpses,the room was transformed from a slaughter and execution, to a coronation. Lifting her into his arms like his bride, he walked past the confused and spellbound general, as the sea of storm troopers parted to let them through.

"That was a lovely trick." She said approvingly, while nuzzling her head into his chest. "Where are you taking me?"

"Where I should have taken you to begin with...to my bed." He said lasciviously. A subtle smile was growing.

"Ben....I mean Supreme Leader..." She teased.

"Ben..." he replied softly. Affectionately.

"Ben...and what happens if they come and break down our door?"She questioned with true concern. Rey's eyes had that wide-eyed innocence that he found mesmerizing and beautiful.

All he could do was shrug and smile. "Gods help the person who tries to interrupt me."