Getting dressed part 1

Laying on the bed was a variety of clothing, all black, meticulously pressed, masterfully designed and constructed. Ben stood watching her, his eyes like two black holes, deep in thought, transfixed by every movement. Rey slid the soft leggings up her legs, not sure how to react at the feeling of something so official and expensive, of course everything seemed luxurious to her. Turning to look at the options, her movements were timid and unsure. Feeling the slip of the soft glassy fabric, her fingertips danced from one piece to the next.

Stepping forward, he took the undershirt from her hands, without saying a word reached down, kissing her softly he pulled her arms above her head. Catching her breath, she could feel the blood in her cheeks turn hot and throbbing in her veins quicken. Slowly sliding the stretchy material down, blotting out her sight, he stopped at eye level, holding her hands in place.

Rey recoiled at the surprise sensation of his fingers grazing the tips of her nipples, followed by his mouth between them, feeling like warm feathers tickling her skin. She could feel that his mind was being swallowed by something dark and dangerous, it was licking at the tips of his thoughts, while he was steadily maintaining his composure. There were moments that she could feel the shadow descend over him, like a dark veil, shrouding him in unpredictability.

"I thought I was supposed to get dressed." She swallowed hard, licking her bottom lip.

Falling to his knees, he nuzzled his head into her stomach, gently massaging between her legs. Unable to stop himself, it was like he had lost all control of his actions, his mind being driven by some invisible force. Like a magnet, the pull was so great, he couldn't resist touching her, couldn't fight the primal instinct or the energy flowing out of him.

"Ben," she whispered, "I have to figure out what to wear."

Pulling down the leggings, his mouth followed, stopping at her knees. The need to taste her usurped any plan, or task. Breathing in her scent, he began to kiss her between her legs, dipping his tongue inside of her, drawing out the wetness that was ever present for him. Looking up, he watched the hard muscles of her stomach contract and her breasts shift back and forth from her labored breathing.

Pulling up the leggings, he stood, returning to the task of dressing her, tugging at the undershirt, ensuring its placement. Reaching for the black satin overcoat, he stepped behind her, guiding the sleeves up her arms. Reaching underneath, he skillfully buttoned the coat. Watching his long fingers manipulate the buttons, slowly and mindfully, Rey's head was swimming in a rolling wave of excitement and adoration.

Taking her hair in his hands, he delicately used his fingers to comb and smooth it. Replacing his fingers with a soft brush, Rey had never felt something so loving and relaxing. Nobody had ever shown her kindness, or care, in this way, or in any way. Rey's eyes fluttered beneath her lids, the feeling was so comforting, it was beyond her realm of understanding. Watching her melt into the strokes, caring for her was oddly pleasurable, puzzling him, but not enough to interrupt the fluid movements of the brush.

Sitting her on the bed, he crouched down, and slid on each black leather boot.

"This will have to do for now." He sounded displeased, scanning her up and down. They matched and it bothered him.

Standing up, she looked into the mirror and processing the reflection, dressed from head to toe as a high ranking first order officer. Her first thought was that she was now the enemy, followed by admiration for the details, and then disbelief, feeling so out of place. Glancing back at him through her reflection, he could see her confusion. This wasn't her.

"Take it off." His voice was low and calm, disguising the explosive anger that was bursting through his head.

Feeling him touch her shoulders, the coat swiftly fell off of her, his giant hands ripping it in half. Picking her up, her threw her onto the bed. Climbing on top of her, Rey sat back, unafraid. Tearing at the clothing, he was overcome with emotion, clawing and biting at it. Joining in, she ripped at his shirt, tearing and shredding the thick fabric. The dry warmth of their soft skin making contact made both of them gasp out loud. Briefly pausing to meet her eyes, as if he was looking for permission, searching for a signal of fear, of anger, of repulsion. Instead, she met him with the same darkness, passion, and anger. Letting out a deep guttural moan as he slid inside of her, Ben's head dropped, as she dug her nails into his back.

It was time to let old things die. Confused and sickened by what he saw, the symbol of his shame and guilt, his pain. This precious creature, this divine light, would not be tarnished by his sins. It was messy, feverish, and hungry. Thrusting again and again, he was lost in his head, lost in wanting to destroy the image of her in that uniform, lost in wanting to destroy it all.