Brushing fingertips

The sounds of the music and laughter bounced against the shiny stone surfaces, becoming faint echoes as they approached their doors. Flowing like streams of silver clouds, Ben watched, deliberately staying several steps behind her, reaching and brushing her fingertips as she stretched her arm to guide him down the dark cavernous hall. The intermittent contact felt like being tickled with feathers, building the already thick sexual tension. Skin on skin, he felt his heart surge and squeeze, only to be released as they drifted apart, traveling deeper into the shadows.

Examining her details, coveting against her turned back, he was systematically creating his plan once he tore her dress off. Focusing, she pulled away again, and he silently admitted that she was a drug, his greatest weakness. Brushing again, the point of contact was like an electrified magnet, holding his entire being in such a brief second in time, only to be cut off, ravenously hunting to possess her singular touch again.

Abruptly, he grabbed her wrist, pulling her against the wall. Forcefully pressing himself against her, holding her arm above her head, he closed in on her mouth, using his knee to push her legs apart underneath her dress. Melting into the wall, she submitted to his yearning and returned his kiss with aching thirst , drinking in his mouth and hot wet breath.

Reaching between her legs, he searched through the layers of fabric.

"I hate wearing a dress", she whispered as he pulled away.

Encircling her cinched waist, his hands overlapped and dwarfed her.

"I like this", he said as he squeezed, thinking about how her hips moved, about their bodies moving together.

"You make me so wet." She gasped.

"Hmmm...already....," His eye lids fluttered as his hand returned to dig.

"So wet....," She whispered softly, pushing her hips into his palm.

"Get me to the bedroom or we are going to end up naked in the hall....and we are not alone...or could be found." She said as she closed her eyes, falling into cloudy dreaminess.

Falling to his knees, he swiftly threw her skirts in the air, sliding beneath them. Pulling down her panties and planting his mouth on the collecting pool of her juices, sucking and lapping, Rey supported herself against the wall.

"Ben....Gods, Ben....I don't care....do it now. Let them find us." She moaned and clawed at the marble, using one hand to find his covered head and grind it into her.

He felt possessed, driven by animalistic lust, flicking his tongue, opening his mouth and wrapping his full lips to completely consume the soft mound of her sex. Driving his tongue inside of her opening, she gushed on his tongue as her muscles quivered and pulsed. Breathing in her scent, his imprint was mixed within the fragrance, remnants of the last time he filled her.

Losing control of her body, her knees buckled, as he caught her with his shoulders. Crying out, the sounds of her ecstasy danced over the ornate corridor, massaging every surface, rippling over the sculptures, like their eyes and smiles were alive and listening. Feeling her climax, he intensified his pressure and focused his mouth, latching on to the hard nub, shattering her from the inside out. Bordering on screams, the pleasure surged and amplified, rushing through her entire body, gripping it in an intensity that was equally painful.

"Stop....STOP! No MORE! Please, it's too much!"

Releasing the pressure, he slid two of his thick fingers inside of her quivering pussy, working it in slow but firm strokes, as she came down.

Finding his way out of the maze of fabrics, his eyes met hers. Chest heaving, and covered in a layer of perspiration, she smiled and sighed. As he stood, the shadow of his body drifted over her.

"Kiss me Rey." He commanded.

Reaching for his neck, she crushed her lips into his, feeling the slip of her pussy juices on his mouth and face. Rolling her head, side to side, she plunged her tongue inside, pulling it out to lick the wetness of his his lips.

"Take me to the bed...now."

Lifting her over his shoulder, he carried her the rest of the way. Kicking open the door and charging toward the bed, he tossed her into the mounds of blankets and pillows. Feeling like he was suffocating, he stripped off his clothes, tearing at the priceless fabric without care and throwing it to the floor. Forcing his pants open, he stopped to look at her, glittering from the mounds of sheer fabric that framed her like a halo.

Climbing over her, he began again.