Chapter 3: Who?

I wanted to jump at least. One of the tall guys took me by the shoulders, and make me turn towards them.

"We are serious, you just risked your life for one of the most famous kpop stars in the world... Do you realize what does that mean?" One of them says, and while he talks I can't help myself but stare at their outfits. Again, a black suit, black sunglasses covering their eyes, and a scary aura I wouldn't want to be around from.

But frankly, I didn't understand what were they talking about. I just prevented a death, and that is it, why can't I just go?

"I just want to go, I don't want any problems with you-" I try to explain, taking the biggest and muscliest guy that looked like a gorilla ( the one holding me down) arm off of me. And I swear I could see a hint of surprise in his eyes, as to how easily I could break free from his hold.

"There are dozens of paparazzis waiting for you outside of this hospital doors, and they are not going away until they have a story, and you child, you are that story." The man said, and everything came crashing down. Because paparazzis means cameras, and where there are cameras, there is a public, there will be people watching me... They could be watching.

"Absolutely no, I won't go down. If you want me to say something to the paparazzi, I won't..." I walk towards the window again, but I bump with Gorillas' chest.

"You killed that man. We have proof, and if you don't come with us, and follow everything that we say, we can get you to prison."

Oh... that changes things.

"What do you want me to do..." I say, and Gorilla and the other man stared at each other.

"Can you fight?"

~.~

"We announce that Jungkook's savior is well and recovering. Thanks to her, our idol is safe. We are happy to announce that she has accepted to be BTS bodyguard, because we believe that if a situation such as last night's where to happen again, she will defend our boys." The shouts broke, and I standing behind Gorilla, keep my presence hidden as much as possible.

Suddenly, through the dozen paparazzis trying to get closer to us, a black limo, well it is more of a van than a limo, came rushing to the entrance of the hospital where we are in.

"We need to go, before things get out of hand." Gorilla said through the shouts and yells of the paparazzis. Both men made our way through the people so that I can get to the van.

"Is... is it always like this?" I asked once we were inside the van, wiping the sweat off of my forehead. It was more difficult than I would have ever imagine, but after all, I have never had the time to imagine such particular situation.

"Now, before we get to the agency, we must have somethings clear." First, I am forced to accept a job I don't want, I can't belive they think I will agree to absolutely everything.

" Our boss is a strict man. He won't let anyone just work for him-" Oh, you don't say "- He has a standard all of his employees must follow, including us, and you."

"It wasn't a coincidence, or a mistake that someone tried to shot Jungkook on the street. We have been facing this problem for two months now. Attempts to all BTS members have been happening, and we are trying to keep it all away from the media..."

"I just have one question."

I say with all the seriousness and the straightest stare on my face.

"Who is BTS? And, who is Jungkook?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys!

I hope you are enjoying this so far. I promise it gets a lot better. Be patient, we will be meeting BTS soon.

Can someone tell Ae Ri who is BTS? XD

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.