Chapter 11: Move fast, choose wisely

There is no time to think, there is no time to reconsider something I might end up doing after reconsidering it. The second after the gunshot went through Manager Shi's chest, dozens of shots came to all of us, everything in slow motion. The BluePink's girls screams drill my brain and the glass that continues to shatter only worsens the situation. Three men in black came through the now broken glass wall, shot at us, not at BluePink, but at BTS.

My heart clenches.

I see three bullets on my vision, one directly at me, standing closer to the now nonexistent wall. The other shot to Mr. Lee, and the other to Gorilla. I move swiftly as if I have done this many times before, I place the palm of my hand where the bullet goes through, holding it in between my flesh, I do this with the other two bullets.

No one noticed my abnormal movements because they were so quick, and everyone so blinded by fear, that I am not even sure if I moved at all. But not only three men came through the wall, I can see more coming from a helicopter that holds a rope with everyone's waists.

"Everyone move!" Mr. Lee shouted at the Idols and to Manager Sejin. Mr. Lee, Gorilla and BluePink's bodyguards take out their guns and start shooting the attackers. I, however, was not given a gun, due to the amount of time I have been training... which is not much at all. It was my time to decide, stay here, or take BTS somewhere safe.

The answer was simple.

Everyone ( BTS) stare at me, wondering what to do, and where to go.

"Let's go!" I take V by the arm, and I push Jungkook with the other, towards the door. They took their seconds to react, but eventually, everyone stood and rushed out the door, BluePink already ahead of us.

We went out a door on the far back of the dining room, one that was there only for emergencies such as this one. BluePink started descending the narrow stairs quickly but with difficulty due to their heals and outfits.

"Go down quickly," I say and RM, J-hope, and Jimin where the first ones to follow BluePink and one of the Bodyguards who stayed just like me. My voice was almost inaudible due to the loud and multiple gunshots.

The stairs didn't seem to have an end, they kept going down, and down. But finally BluePink entered a white door, and we followed close behind. "Everyone, stay put, I will try to call back up to get us out of here." Said BluePink's bodyguard, who was a bit taller than me, and seemed to be new at this, just as I.

I came close to the guys and start looking for any signs of an injury,.

"We are okay Ae RI, thank you." Says Jungkook, while my hands travel his body looking for an injury. How can he be so calm in a situation like this? Even I am far from calm, and I have gone through situations much worst.

As I finished with most of the boys, I now turn to Suga, who gave me a death glare if I dare to touch him...

Of course, I ignored him.

"Stop." He says, his eyes looking down at me. "No." I said when I finished my revision. "Tsh." But I can feel he didn't hate the idea of me caring about him too much.

I was about to go with V, the last one I was missing to make sure nothing happened to him, but a loud crash came from above. They screamed (specially BluePink's girls) and the whole building trembled.

"Take care of them for me." I said to BluePink's bodyguard and rushed to the door. I heard multiple 'Wait!' 'No!' 'Stop!' 'Ae Ri!' but it was too late, I was already ascending the stairs, as fast as a lion, as cautious as a puma, and as determined as ever.

They won't know what hit them.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys!

And was it just me, or V's calls trying to stop Ae Ri from going, where the loudest...

Or was it Jungkook? Or maybe Suga's... We will never know XD

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.