Chapter 19: Gucci

It was a picture, in the newspaper. One that covers almost the entire front page. It was a picture of a black car that looked awfully familiar, parked on the side of a street. Behind the car, were nice houses, and even a park at the other side, looking awfully familiar too...

But inside the car, where Suga and a girl, who seemed to be...

"KISSING?! Wow Suga you are the best!" Said Jin, patting Suga on the back, as if he just won a contest.

"Is that really you Suga? And, who is that?" Asked Jungkook, walking towards the newspaper to get a closer look.

This can't be happening, please be blurry, please let it be too dark to notice my long eyelashes, to notice my dark eyebrows, to notice my long brown hair, to notice my pink lips...

"Can you explain us all what this means?" Manager Sejin's anger is hanging by its last threat, and all of us notice that.

" T-This is... I-I was..." He started, and he was trying to not look at me as he spoke, but I needed to help him just as he helped me.

"Manager Sejin, yesterday I was with Suga, and we went to have some driving lessons. The woman who drove with Suga, obviously realized who he is. So she tried to steal a kiss, and well he backed off." I think I need to get my masters diploma on lying.

"Keep talking." He was buying it, and I tried not to smile as Suga followed my lead.

"She was being awfully clingy, and I didn't want to be rude. She got close to me, and I backed off immediately. This photo was probably taken before I backed off." Suga said, his steadiness back.

"I will have to handle the press later, but for now I have another announcement to make." Manager Sejin was still angry, we all knew that, but apparently more urgent matters called.

"Manager Shi, from IG Entertainment wanted to apologize for what happened a few days ago. He wanted to propose something to us, so he invited us to a dinner, where all of BluePink and you guys will attend." He said and gained different reactions from the boys. Jimin, J-hope, RM, and Jin are excited about going to a fancy restaurant and having dinner with BluePink. Jungkook has a doubting look on his face, Suga just sighed. And V grins at me, probably thinking of a way he can embarrass me in front of everyone. I shook my head at the possibilities.

"Mr. Lee and Ae Ri will be accompanying us as always. But since it is a very, elegant place, you will have to dress as the situation requires." Basically, he means that I need to wear a dress... A freaking dress.

I have never worn a dress in my entire life.

He finished with more details about the dinner, such as the fact that it is tomorrow, they need to dress nice, more than nice. And he told Mr. Lee and me to be very careful, and not lower our guards.

"I will see you tomorrow then, for now, go to your dance practices, and I will let you finish early, after all, you will need all your energy tomorrow." With respectful bows from all of us, he left the house.

~.~

"Does this look good on me?" Being V's slave comes with its perks...nothing. I was dragged from the comfort of my small room to V's room. He told me to wait in his bed, and give him my opinion on the outfit he will wear tomorrow.

"Nice." I said, not particularly staring at him. My eyes were wondering at the entire room. On the white walls, the large windows, the big beads, and the posters of himself on the walls.

"You are not even looking!" He said, and that made me turn to him. He is standing in front of a large mirror, in which I can see myself. He is wearing a black suit, with a blue ribbon. It looked nice, but it's not V's style.

"Ehm, it's okay." I say, shrugging.

"What? You don't like it?" He asked.

"It's not that, Is that I don't really know anything about fashion, basically I know nothing." I looked at my hands, not really wanting to stare at his unbelieving eyes.

"Really? You don't know this is Gucci?!" I have never seen him so shoked. 

"Gu- what?"

"Omg I can't believe we are friends." He said, with his hands covering his face in shame "I mean... I can't believe my slave is fashion-ignorant." He continued.

"Well, I don't really care." I shrugged.

"What are you going to wear tomorrow?! Don't tell me that uniform because I will kill you." He threatened me, getting closer to where I sit.

"Well... yes?" I asked more than stated.

"Come with me, we are going shopping." He took me by the wrist, with the biggest smile on his face, and we were out of the house in an instant.

~.~

"This... and this... and also this. Thank you." He said to the kind woman who carries almost half of the store in her skinny arms. I am not sure where we are, I just know that we are surrounded by clothes and very, very elegant people who give me funny looks.

I look down at my dirty black boots, at my men's black pants and my black jacket. My hair is probably a mess, so I avoid staring at any mirrors.

But they are so many mirrors here, its impossible not to see.

I keep the memories behind. I keep them from triggering and putting V at risk. He is having the time of his life, he wears a smile that brightens this moment, and I don't want to ruin that with my pity self.

"Go try them on! I will wait right here." I turn my head from him, to the multiple black doors. He looked at me and signaled to go ahead,

And so I did.

I tried on many dresses, somewhere too tight, somewhere too big, but after trying on almost all 15 of them and getting responses such as Nah, Next one, or HAHAHAHA! I tried the last one.

"Wow..." Was all he said. I stand with my back at the mirror, and my front towards V. His eyes were wide, his mouth slightly open, and he stood in awe.

"You look... beautiful."

~.~

Hey guys!

What do you guys think will happen the next day? What kind of dress do you think Ae Ri is wearing? Do you think V will find new feelings within him?...

(find out tomorrow XD)

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Please don't forget to vote <3 it really helps me...

Something Serious.