Chapter 9: Sticky Situation

A week flew by, and I realized the difference in the way I breathe. Not only because my body seems to feel good, great with all the training I got, but also because in some way, I am free.

I worked almost all 24 hours a day, and never got tired. I am agile, I am strong, fast, smart, even though I try to conceal my abilities, it's hard. It's like being asked blink half of what you normally blink, after a while, it is exhausting. I learned a lot, though we only focused on my physical improvements.

I also got to learn all the history of the attacks they have been receiving. Three murder attempts, and eight attacks. 2 to Jimin, 1 to RM, 1 to Jin, 1 to J-hope, 2 to V, and 4 to Jungkook. All in different places, all by different people. Mr. Lee says he is not even sure if they are all from the same organization, or for the same purpose.

What didn't go so well in my week, were two things. Cocky brat and Playtoy.

Suga's conversation with the gangsters still floated on my mind and eventually made me lose track of time and think about him.

"Do you have it with you?" Three thugs said to Suga."No." Irritated. He was exhausted and didn't want to deal with them. He sounded forced, not something he would do voluntarily."So why did you come here?! We told you to come only when you have the papers!"

They were looking for some papers and by the likes of this situation, some very important papers.

I have to keep an eye on Suga, not only because this may be directly related to the attacks they have been receiving, but because he can get in trouble with not just me, but with BigHit.

And V... Let's just say that every time we are in the same room, it's like having two hungry dogs in a room with only one slice of meat, ugly. He stares at me like I am going to steal something from him. He sits on my sit at BigHit's cafeteria, he closes the door of the dance practice room in my face, and it's even worse at home.

But I am just waiting patiently, because today is BluePink's visit day, and today I will get a new slave. If everything goes as planned, of course. And not only because of that I am excited, but also they gave me a uniform, the same that Mr. Lee and Gorilla wear. All black, black elastic pants, black jacket with a white t-shirt beneath. Also, they gave me a microphone that goes on my ear, so I can communicate with Mr. Lee and Gorilla at all times.

"Ae RI! Who looks more handsome?" I was woken up from my daydream by Jin, who has had the same discussion with Jimin for the last hour. Since I sit on the front seat, beside Mr. Lee who drives, I turn my head, and stare at Jin's bright eyes, hoping I will say his name. Jimin attentive but pretending not to care too much.

"Neither." Sighs of defeat are heard from both boys, and I feel a hint of a smile on my face. And I swear I could see Jungkook spying at us from the back of the van.

Gorilla sits in the very back row. On the one previous, Suga and RM. Next V, Jungkook, and J-hope, and finally Jin and Jimin. I guess I have not only grown immune to diseases, also I have become immune to V's burning stare.

I turn to look at him, and he averts his gaze to the window, pretending to be interested in how the trees grow smaller and smaller, and a city grows bigger and bigger. And just as I turn back to the road, his gaze is back burning holes on my neck.

"Can you change the song? Let's play something of BluePink's" Jin asked me, and I changed the radio to a BlueBink's song.

"Why are we going to meet them anyway?" Jimin asks Mr. Lee. "They asked us to come, looking to do a collaboration on their new album. They said they would really like to have a song with some of you."

"What do you mean some of us?" Asks Jungkook, instantly swallowed by the conversation.

"Of course, they are 5 members, and you 7. Too many voices and that would throw off the balance of both the music video and the song. So they will choose some of you to participate if we accept of course." That seemed to quiet Jungkook, at least on the outside.

~.~

The building is just as big and glamorous as BigHit's, the only difference is the name. IG Entertainment. We make our way in, and a pretty receptionist receives us.

"Welcome to IG Entertainment, Manager Shi is waiting for you, please let me show you the way." I can see the pretty receptionist blasting her eyelashes at Mr. Lee as we get on the elevator. He, of course, seems oblivious to the action.

We hop on the elevator, and the receptionist stands in front of the buttons. Right behind her, Mr. Lee.

I punch him lightly in the ribs and make an almost unnoticeable wink, then glare at the receptionist, hoping that Mr. Lee will get the message.

But of course, he just raised an eyebrow at me and keeps his stare cold and rigid.

The doors open and a large hallway to a door with the 'Manager Shi' sign lies at the end of it. Jimin and Jin walk excitedly to the door, Jungkook curious to meeting BluePink for the first time, V not wanting to meet them, RM looking at all the pictures around us, J-Hope smiling brightly, and Suga just not caring about anything but the moment we hop back to the van so he can put his earphones back on.

The door opens, and we are received by a white office, with one wall completely glass, with an amazing view of the city.

The girls of BluePink standing all with bright smiles and beautiful outfits on them.

And...

This face, I have seen it before. This emotion has been a part of me since I was trapped by the unwanted situation in the military camp. This man has been there, this man has formed part of the atrocities they did to me.

And he is Manager Shi.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys!

WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I AM JUNGSHOOK!

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.