3) right

8:53 pm

eleven: soooooo how was it?!
dustin: i can't even begin to describe
eleven: awe good! what'd y'all do?

dustin: well we went to the arcade first
eleven: yeah. he beat you on dig dug?
dustin: ...yes. then we went to get ice cream

eleven: ooh fun. so you had a good time?
dustin: a great time. he invited me to dinner
eleven: aww d! that's great
dustin: i knowww it was amazing l

will: that was tons of fun
dustin: yeah it was
will: we should hang out again sometime

dustin: sounds good to me
will: so you'll come over after school tmrw?
dustin: course (:

dustin's pov

"come on let's go in my room," he said as he led me into his house. i loved going there, it had a faint earthy smell that was covered up by lemon air freshener.

"hey, will? can i tell you something?" i asked.
"of course you can. you always can," he replied.

i looked down nervously. we were sitting on the edge of his bed and i was fiddling with the edge of his sheets. i'd never had this conversation.

"i..i'm gay."
"wait, for real?" he said, shocked.

"um..yeah. i haven't told anybody. i've been really nervous about it, but when you came out. i guess it sorta inspired me?" i looked at him as if thinking he could explain it better than me.

"i can understand that. so...since i'm the only person you can talk about this with, i have to ask," he said looking up at me mischievously.

"ask away, william."
"do you like anybody?" his cheeks turned a very faint red, and mine were on fire.

"um..i think so. y-yes. i do," i finally said, stuttering. this is why i was afraid to tell him.
he smiled slightly and looked back up at me.

"do i know him?" he asked.
"well, uh. sorta. i guess so," i replied, not knowing what to say. do you know yourself?

"i think i might know who it is." his cheeks burned more, and i froze, petrified.

"y-you do? well..uh," i looked down frantically and struggled to get any words out.

"could you tell me if i'm right?" he asked.
"depends," i replied, trying to find a way out.
"close your eyes." i did as he instructed and waited.

my answer was delivered when i felt his lips on mine. he kissed me lightly and then pulled away, with a huge smile spread across his face.

"um..yeah. you're right about who it is."
"i'm glad. you know how i feel about being wrong," he responded.

pickles // a dill storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें