13) suspended

1:21 pm

eleven: do you wanna explain something?!
will: what?
eleven: why is dustin asking to get mom here

will: bc she needs to be here. and his mom
eleven: so i've heard
will: just do it okay? trust us

third person pov

"hi, ms. henderson, come in," mr. coleman said as she appeared in the front office of hawkins high school. mrs. byers had already arrived.

dustin henderson and will byers looked at their mothers worriedly as they sat in the principals office. they knew why they were there.

"dustin? what is going on? eleven texted me asking me to come here. and then i got a call from mr. coleman, and he said i was needed for a meeting about your recent behavioral issues," ms. henderson asked.

dustin and will gave each other a worried look and mr. coleman coughed uncomfortably.

"mrs. byers, ms. henderson, your boys raised concern when they were missing from third period today. you both know mr. clarke, their science teacher? he went looking for them, and well.

they were found making out in the boys bathroom. they were skipping class," mr. coleman explained.

claudia and joyce were mortified to say the least.

the meeting lasted all through fourth period. the boys received two full days of suspension.

as they walked out of the principals office, the bell rang and their friends emerged from their classes.

"dustin! will! where've you been?" mike asked as he walked towards them. eleven followed, with lucas and max not far behind.

"uh..we'll talk l-later," will stuttered.
"we gotta go home. and we're suspended for two days. promise we'll explain it all tonight," dustin said.

the rest of the Party nodded slowly, very confused. eleven wondered what they'd gotten themselves into.