23) paramedics

12:42 pm

eleven: hey mom something hapnd with dustin, i'm going to the hospital with will
joyce: what? is he okay?

eleven: he passed out, he should be fine, but they wanna get him checked anyway
joyce: okay. i'll stop by and pick you up when i get off work

will's pov

when dustin continued to ignore my texts, i knew something was up. i asked to go to the restroom and made my way to the front office.

i noticed a group of paramedics crowded around the door to mr. coleman's office.

the same mr. coleman that had just called dustin into his office.

i walked in and greeted the secretary politely, before rushing past her. i saw my boyfriend on the ground before some paramedics ushered me away.

they sat me in one of the chairs and my vision went blurry. my eyes welled up with tears as i thought about every possibility.

i texted my sister, and told her to bring the guys and max up here, immediately.

within a few minutes they were sitting around me, equally worried, trying to comfort me.

mr. coleman came out to inform us what had happened. he was talking to dustin, when all of a sudden he passed out.

he informed me that he was awake now, and i ran past him into his office.

"dustin? are you okay? oh my gosh!" i yelled as i caught sight of him. he smiled hazily at me and gave me a weak wave.

i walked over to the chair he was sitting in and sat down beside him. i grabbed his hand and held it tight.

"sir, you should be alright. you could've just been overwhelmed. your principal here says you had some news that could be causing you stress," a paramedic named james said to dustin.

news that could be causing you stress? what the hell had mr. coleman told him that made him pass out?!

"you're gonna be fine, but we wanna run you to the hospital to get a few tests done. just to be sure," james continued.

dustin nodded lazily and i wondered why he wasn't himself. it was like his energy had dropped, and his personality with it.