18) ship

4:41 pm

will: are you cominggg
dustin: i have to wait till we eat dinner
will: ugh okay

8:32 pm

dustin: okay i told my mom i was going to bed
will: good now get over here

third person pov

"it's about time," will whispered as he helped dustin climb through his window. dustin laughed as they looked down at their joined hands.

they met each other's gaze, still holding each other's hands, and will reached out for his boyfriend's other hand.

"make it out okay this time?" will asked as they sat on the edge of his bed.
"haha yeah. i made sure to be much quieter," dustin replied.

they talked for a couple hours and after will yawned, they checked the time. it was a little past ten thirty when a knock came at the door.

dustin panicked, not knowing where to hide. he finally found a place in his boyfriend's closet. after he was safely hidden, will instructed the visitor to come in.

the door creaked open and instead of mrs. byers, eleven hopper walked in. she was in her pajamas with her hair tied up in a messy bun.

"who were you talking to?" she asked curiously as she looked around her twin's room. will fidgeted with his hands nervously as he tried to think of an excuse.

"i was..uh..on facetime. yeah. um, with dustin," he finally stuttered out. el smirked and nodded slowly, walking over towards the closet door.

"you sure there wasn't someone in the room?" she asked. she turned around quickly and yanked open the door. dustin let out a small yelp before she shushed him.

"you're gonna wake up our mom!" she yelled. will began panicking, thinking eleven would snitch on him. dustin walked over to him and hugged him real tight, trying to calm him down.

"dude, calm down. it's fine. she's not gonna tell. right?" he said with a stern look.

"no of course not. geez i don't know if you remember, i ship dill more than anyone," el replied. they all laughed and she said her goodnights.

dustin and will got into bed and turned on the TV. they played a movie and just laid next to each other, embracing one another, for hours.

will eventually drifted off to sleep. dustin slowly crept out of the bed, careful not to wake his sleeping boyfriend.

he climbed out of the window and headed back home, wishing he could stay all night.