Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

Aazim.

I stumble into the house after opening it with my keys. I sigh and leaned against the wall, breathing heavily. After a few minutes, I walk weakly in living room and fall on the couch with a heavy sigh. I close my eyes when they started to get heavy and let the darkness take over. 

After I left my grandparents house, I went to park to take my anger out. I walk through the park to the lake where I always come. The reason I come here is that this is Sana favorite place and I hope to see her here one day. I was angry that Hadi Bhai didn't do what I asked him to do. I know why because he didn't want her to come back as no one really like her, but they aren't thinking about me they are thinking about their selves.

I stop when I saw some guys leaning on the tree where I usually sit. I frowned and walk closer to see what they are doing. I started to feel angry again when I saw them scratching what Sana craved on the tree. It was our names in the heart and she wrote love you forever. I walk up to them and grabbed the one who was scratching it by his collar and throw him on the ground. 

I punch the other guy standing on my left on his face and doing the same with another. Before I could turn to the one I throw, I feel him pushing me forward, making me slam into the tree. I feel him, grabbing me from the back of my shirt and start throwing punches at me.

I flinch back slightly when I feel something burning on my arm and weakly move my arm to get away from the burn. I heard a soft sorry before I feel the air on the burn. I frowned and tried to open my eyes but couldn't and again darkness take over.

"Aazim." I heard my name. I groaned loudly and force to open my eyes only to see everything blurry. I blink a few times to get my vision clear. 

"Are you okay?" I look at my right and frowned when I saw Raina. I look around and saw I wasn't in my room. I stood up, but fall back on the couch when I feel sharp pain shooting in my body.

"Be careful." She grabbed my shoulder to make me lay back on couch. I weakly remove her hand and glared at her. She back away and look down. I close my eyes to think what happened last night and sigh heavily when I remember getting into a fight with some guys at the lake.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me but I ignored her and weakly stood up on my feet and hold my hand up when she step forward to help me. I don't need her help. I don't want to see her right now. 

I walk upstairs and stumble a few timeson my way before getting back on my feet. I walk in my room and slam the door before sitting on the bed. I sigh and bring my left feet to my right knee to take out shoe and sock but frowned when I didn't see them.

Where are my socks and shoes and how couldn't I notice before? I asked myself. I stood up to walk again, butstop when I saw them by the door. Raina had taken it out before putting it here. I shrugged and get out of the cloth to wear something comfortable before falling back to bed to get some more sleep and to get away from the pain. 

Raina.

I wipe my face and walk out of my bathroom. I put the towel on my bed and walk out to make some lunch for Aazim. I decide to make some sandwiches for him. I sigh and get to my work before I start thinking what happened when I woke up. 

It was almost 3 in the morning when I wake up from the nightmare of those people. I was breathing heavily and after a few minutes I calm myself and get on my feet to get some water but stop when I saw Aazim. He was laying on another couch. I was shocked to see a large buries on his left cheek and his shirt was ripped from his arms and I could see dry blood there. I quickly walk over and gently hold his face in my hand as tears started to fill in my eyes to see him like this. I tried to wake him up, but he didn't.