Chapter 29.

Aazim.

"Are you okay?" I look at my right when I heard Raina asking me

"Are you okay?" I look at my right when I heard Raina asking me. I swallow lightly and nodded slowly. 

"Yeah. I was just..." I trailed off and close my eyes, leaning back in my seat. I feel her grabbing my hand and squeeze it softly. 

I don't know it is going to be this hard for me, but then again I loved her. I wanted to do it for a quiet long time, but sitting here in my car outside of my house I don't know I will be having a second thought about it.

I open my eyes when I heard someone knocking on the window and look at Zahir as he point out the time on his watch. I nodded and saw as he walk away with his lawyer. My eyes drift to my right again and saw fear in Raina eyes before she covered it with a small smile. I mentally shake my head and get ready to do it. I can't think about Sana after whatever she confessed yesterday. It wouldn't be fair to Raina who stand by my side when she left me because of something that I never do. 

"Come on. We should get inside." I say and smile softly making her nodded.

We get out of my car and went in the house with Zahir and his lawyer after unlocking the door with my keys. I went in the living room with the guest after dropping my keys on the table by the door and Raina went in the kitchen to make some coffee for them.

I was discussing with the lawyer about the divorce paper when I heard someone walking in the room. I look and sigh when she look at us confused. She steps aside when Raina walks in as well and put the tray on the table before standing aside. 

"What is going on?" Sana asked as she walks closer. I look at Zahir and saw him nodding beforel looking at Raina only to see her looking at me. 

"This is for you." I take the papers from the lawyer and give it to her. She looks at me confused before reading the papers. She looks back at me with tears in her eyes and shake her head. 

"I am not going to sign it." She says sternly making me sigh and stood up.

"You have to. Because if you don't than I am going to file a case against you for breaking into my house and threatening us and trust me I won't hesitate to do it after whatever you had done with us." I told her calmly and saw as fear pass in her eyes before it was filled with tears. She looks at me with a pleading look, but I keep my face blank.

Sana wipes her eyes and take the pen from me before signing it. She turned around to walk away, but stop when I call her name before turning to face me again. 

"This is for you." I give her the file and saw as she take it from me with a confused look. She open it and starts reading the documents. 

"T-this is..." She trailed off and look at me and Raina. I look at Raina and saw her nodding before she leave the room. I take a step toward Sana and saw her eyes snapped toward me.

"It doesn't matter whatever you did, but I couldn't see you in problem. This house is yours now. I hope you will try to change yourself and start a new life. Take care and goodbye." I smiled last time at her and leave the room with Zahir and his lawyer when I saw Raina standing at the door with our bags. 

I didn't look back as I walk out of the house and walk away from my past with my present and future.

***

"What are we going to do now?" Raina asked me as she leaned against the tree. I shrugged as I lay down on the grass with my head in her laps and she starts running her fingers through my hairs.

"I don't know." I told her honestly. After leaving the house, Zahir  take our luggage to his 2 story house where they offered us  to stay in their spare bedroom as much as we want.

We could easily go to our grandparent house, but I don't want to answer their questions about why we suddenly went to stay there. I didn't plan to tell anyone about giving the house to Sana. When we buy it, I keep in my mind that it will be her first house ever and we never plan to move out of that house until she leave. 

"Where you wanna throw your birthday party?" I asked to change the topic and look at Raina when I feel her hands stop. 

"I don't want to throw any party. We have to save the money for our own place." She says and look away when I frown at her.

"Don't think about anything beside your birthday party. I will handle everything." I give her a assuring smile and saw her looking at me confused but nodded slowly. She opens her mouth to say something, but stop when we heard her phone buzzing twice. She picks it up from beside her before looking at me. 

"Your Mom called us for dinner." She says and soon I heard my phone vibrating in my pocket indicating about Mom message. 

"I want to stay here for a few more minutes, then we will leave." I mumble and close my eyes with a silent sigh. It is so peaceful, lying here in silence. 

I feel darkness on my close eyelids blocking the sunlight and open my eyes just to see Raina leaning forward. I feel her lips on my forehead and as she started to pull away, I put my hand on the back of her head and leaned up toward her and kissed her cheeks causing it to turn deep red which make me smile in return.

___________________________________

Update! I hope you all like it and let me know what you think about it.

Sorry for taking so much long to finish this book. Chapters that I saved was deleted and I had to write it again.

Next chapter will be out very soon. Maybe tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Thank you so much for your support! ☺

-Maddy.!