Chapter 27.

Jummah Mubarak!

***

Raina.

"Aazim, wake up

"Aazim, wake up." I shake him to wake him up, but he just groaned and turned on the other side. I sigh and pick up my bottle from the side table. 

"Wake up or I will throw water on you." I warned him and saw as he look at me and laugh before closing his eyes. I smirk opening the cap and pouring the whole bottle on him. I stood up quickly as he sits on the bed and gasp as the cold water hit him. I did forget to mention him that the water is cold, but it was worth it. 

"Raina, I am going to kill you." He threatens me and was about to stand up, but I pushed him back to lay in bed.

"I told you, I will do it. Now wake up and get ready, while I make breakfast." I says and stood up to go away, but stop as he held my hand and make me sit back on the bed. I frowned in confusion and saw as he sit as well and smiled at me. 

"Good morning." He says and I smiled at him. 

"Good morning to you too, now get up." He sighs and fall back in bed as I stood up getting my hand out of his grip.

I walk downstairs in the kitchen, but stop as I saw everything on the table already and Sana putting coffee on the table by Aazim plate. I forced out a smile when she looks at me. It has been a few days since she came back and after that day, she started to do everything to make Aazim happy or get close to him. It is not that I didn't trust him, I do, but I don't trust her as I saw her doing all those things that Aazim like. 

"Where is Aazim?" I heard her asking. I walk toward my chair and sit down. 

"He is coming." I told her and saw as she sit across me and we wait for Aazim to come. I looked at her and saw as she glance at the door and the table full of Aazim favorite breakfast. I shake my head as a negative thought started to run in my head.

No, he wouldn't leave me. He has promised me and told me that he love me. He wouldn't go back to Sana. I just prayed that whatever Sana do wouldn't get success and take Aazim away from me. After many fights, I get the love of my life and I just couldn't let him go away. 

***

After breakfast, Aazim went into our room to get his important file. A few minutes later, Sana also went upstairs to her room saying that she had something to do while I clean everything and walk out to go upstairs to get ready for the office. I looked up and stop when I saw something that make me uncomfortable.

There on the top, Sana and Aazim was standing in each other arms and looking at each other. I feel myself burning from inside looking at them and continue to walk up before passing them. Aazim leave her as he notices me and open his mouth to say something, but I just glare him and walk away. 

I walk in the room and went to the closet to take out my clothes. I close the bathroom door as I saw Aazim walking inside and quickly change my clothes before walking out. He was sitting on the bed and stood up as he saw me walking out but I ignore him and walk up the to the dresser to do my usual makeup and hair.