Chapter 21.

Aazim.

"We are going to be late

"We are going to be late." I yelled from downstairs while waiting for Raina to come down. I take out my phone and look at it when I feel it vibrating. I saw the Mom caller ID and pick it up. 

"Where are you two?" She asked me after I give my Salam to her. 

"We are just leaving and will be there soon." I told her and talk for a few more minutes before hanging up. I look at the stairs when I heard footsteps and saw Raina coming down looking for something in her bag.

 I look at the stairs when I heard footsteps and saw Raina coming down looking for something in her bag

"I am ready." She says as soon as she steps down the stairs. She looked up when I didn't say anything and frowned.

"You look beautiful." I say without thinking and saw as pink shade take over her cheeks and a smile make its way to her lips before she look away. 

"T-thank you." She stutters and I could feel the nervousness in her voice. 

"We should leave." I waved my hand for her to go first before following her out of the house to drive to our grandparent house. 

It has been a month of my accident and my buries is all healed, but my right hand still not completely fine. It pained when I move it too much. It was a stressful month but I got over it. I look at my side and saw Raina concentrating as she drive.

When she tells me she would help me, I thought she was joking, but after that day, she starts helping me wearing my shirt and feed me as I couldn't eat with my left hand without dropping it on table. She even asked Zahir to stay with me one day when she goes to her office to submit her presentations and some sketches but mostly, she does her work from home. 

I didn't know when she does it because all day, she takes care of me to make sure that I am okay, but yesterday night when I woke up in middle of the night, I saw something that make me feel guilty.

***

I open my eyes and swallow as my heart was beating fast. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths to calm myself from the bad dream I saw. I wipe my sweaty forehead before looking at the nightstand and saw bottle empty. I sigh and stood up from bed with the bottle and went downstairs to refill it.