Chapter 14.

Happy Birthday once again Izxati. May Allah fulfill all your dreams and shower his blessings on you. Have a wonderful day.

***
A little warning, there is a forced scene in this chapter. If you don't want to read it then skip that part but please don't drop any negative comment about it. Thank you!

Raina.

I  bite my lips nervously as I leaned against the wall and saw Aazim pacing with his hand on his hand on his forehead

I  bite my lips nervously as I leaned against the wall and saw Aazim pacing with his hand on his hand on his forehead. We have been standing here for half an hour and he didn't even say a word. I close my eyes and wrapped my arms around me. 

When Aazim saw Sana on stage with someone else, he went away from there and I followed him. We leave the room and stand in the hallway before he stop and starts pacing like he is doing right now. I am worried and scared what will he do if I talk to him because I can tell he is so much confused and angry right now.

The person who left him all alone and he is trying to find, is here all happy and going to marry someone else. We don't know why she did all this to him, but I do know that whatever she did was wrong. She shouldn't do all that to him. 

I open my eyes when I heard the door opening from some distance and saw Aazim before he disappeared inside. I quickly walk after him in the room and look around for him. I saw him going straight to the man who introduced Sana as his wife. I quickly walk after him and grabbed his arm as he was about to interrupt them. He turned to look at me, but I shake my head and dragged him away. 

"What are you doing?" He asked me angrily as we walk away from everyone in the corner. 

"This is not the right place or time to talk." I told him nervously because I know his anger is slowly taking over him. 

"Don't tell me what I had to do. Stay away from this." He yelled, causing a few people who were close to look at us. I look down and nodded before I heard him walking away. 

I looked up and my eyes follow him as he went to the other side of the room this time and tap on Sana shoulder, causing her to turn around with a smile but it faded. I swallow as he looked at her with a look that I want him to give me. Sana look around and saw her soon-to-be husband busy with some other men before she turned to Aazim again. 

My heart breaks as I saw Sana grabbing his hand and he let her guide him out of the room. I close my eyes and a tear fall from my eyes. I should have know that they still love each other and will be back together one day. I open my eyes and wipe my face before leaving the room as well. As I step out, I look around and saw them at the end of the hallway on the other side and my eyes became blurry again when I saw Aazim hugging her while she put her hands on his arms.

I turned around wiping my eyes and walk away before they could notice me. I walk out of the hotel and I take out my phone to call a cab before going into a corner to wait for it. I leaned against the wall and think what I am going to do if they get back together. Aazim will leave me for sure and I can't go back to my Mom's house or get married again. I have to think of something to do.