Chapter 11.

Eid Mubarak to you and your family. ☺

Raina.

"Hey!" I looked up when I heard Darren voice. I sigh and look down to see I didn't complete my task for today. I pick up the pen and start completing the file of my previous project. 

"Where were you lost?" Darren asked me. I stop working and looked up at him. 

"No where." I went back to work when he shrugged and start going to his work. He always sits with me in my office because he is new here and he freshly graduated from the college where I used to study.

"How you and your husband doing?" I looked up as he asked me that. I went back in my thoughts as I started to think about Aazim.

It has been a week and a half and Aazim is behaving weird. I don't know what happen with him, but he is not talking to me. He wakes up early to go out somewhere, come back at breakfast, eat it and get ready for his office before we leave the house. He drops me off, then went to his own office and pick me up in the evening. 

2 days ago, Sheila Aunty called us for dinner at our grandparent house, but Aazim turned it down, saying he is not feeling well and went out somewhere. Slowly he is getting back to doing what he used to do in the beginning. It hurts me, but I didn't know what I did wrong that he again start blaming me.

"Huh?" I looked back at him when he called my name loudly. "W-we are good." I force out a smile at my project partner before continue with my work. 

When it was evening and time for me to leave, I went down in the lobby with my boss as she tells me the sketches that I made of the furnished houses were great, but the client want a some changes in it before the company workers start their work. 

I step out of the building and bid my goodbyes while seeing her to go in her car that was parked in front of us. I sigh and check the time before going back inside to sit in the waiting area to wait for Aazim.

After waiting for almost 2 hours, I called a cab and went home. On my way, I tried to call Aazim but his phone was switched off. I am getting worried because no matter what, he would never switch off his phone. Maybe he is in some kind of problem. 

When I got home, I saw Aazim car in the driveway and paid the driver before rushing inside to see if he is okay or not. I walk upstairs where his room is when I didn't see him in the living room or kitchen. I stop outside of his room and saw the door before looking inside only to see Aazim laying on his front with his head on his pillow and his phone was beside him.

I know he will get angry at me for coming in his room, but I need to check him. I walk inside toward the bed before sitting on it. I slowly put my hand out and slightly shake him, but he didn't get up and I saw him shivering. I frowned in confusion when I saw his face red and put my hand on his forehead only to feel it hot.