Chapter 25.

Raina.

I groaned as I feel something crawling up my face and lightly brush it away

I groaned as I feel something crawling up my face and lightly brush it away. I sigh silently and started to fall back into sleep, but before I could sleep, I feel it again. A frown takes over my face when I heard a small laugh and open my eyes. I saw a black colored eyes staring back at me and I could see amusement in it. I feel my face changing color as I realise how much closer we are. 

"What are you doing Aazim. I want to sleep." I mumbled and close my eyes again after turning away from him.

"It is 12 in the noon and you still want to sleep?" He asked me and I feel him pushing himself up. He makes me lay on my back and I looked at him as he was leaning on his elbow. 

"I will be up in 5 minutes." I says and close my eyes again. I thought after that he will leave me alone, but he didn't when I feel his hand pushing my hairs away from face. 

"Don't fool me, Raina. I know you very well. Come on wake up, I am hungry." He open my eyes with his finger making me groan loudly. I hit his hand and sit up in bed when I know that he wouldn't let me sleep.

"I will make you pay for this later." I threaten him and stood up to go in the bathroom after taking out my clothes for the day. 

"We will see." He yelled from the other side of the door. I looked myself in the mirror and sigh before stepping under the shower. 

When I walk back in the room, I didn't see Aazim. I walk up to the dressing table and blow dry my hair and get ready. I heard Aazim voice and look out of the window to see him in balcony talking to someone on his phone. I shake my head when I heard him insulting playfully his friend.

I go through my phone while Aazim was getting ready and saw a few messages of birthday wishes and reply all of them with a thank you. In a group chat of our cousins, they demanded a party for turning 25. I looked up when I heard the door closing and saw Aazim coming back in the room. I put my phone aside and wait for him to wish me because I know he remember it as he saw messages in the group. 

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me as he brushed his hairs. I sigh sadly and nodded, standing up and stepping in my sandals. 

We walk out of our room to go in the restaurant. After breakfast, we walk around the city to shop for their local things that say Maldives. I am sad that we are leaving tomorrow afternoon but I know that we can't stay here forever. I had a great time here with Aazim because my dream come true to be here with him.

***

"Raina." I looked up from my book and saw as an Aazim walk on room with a rectangular box in his arms. I looked down again and continue to read. 

"Are you even listening to me? I am calling you." I heard Aazim again but ignore him. I am mad at him because he still didn't wish me. It is 6 in the evening and only a few hours left until the clock stricke 12.