Chapter 13.

Raina.

I smile slightly and look around the airport

I smile slightly and look around the airport. I look at my side and frown when I didn't see Aazim. I saw him walking away and walk quickly to catch up with him. We get our luggage and walk out of the airport to the car the was here for us. 

Aazim shake hands with the drive and we exchange greetings before he takes us to the hotel where we are going to stay for 2 days. Ride all the way to the hotel was silent. No one didn't say anything. Aazim kept himself busy on his phone while I was looking out of the window. 

When we reach the hotel, we went inside and Aazim take the keys of our room before the receptionist wish us to enjoy. We step in evelator to go up and saw as he press the number of the top floor. I swallow as I saw the elevator moving up and calm myself. I am kind of scared of heights and pray that our room didn't have any balcony or any wall length window.

We walk out and go in the hallway to go toward our room when the elevator got open. Aazim swipe the card and open the door. I step inside and feel him coming in as well with out carry on bags. I walk through the small hallway and stood in the living room. I freeze as I stop in the middle of the room and look through the sliding door. I should be scared, but the view of breathtaking. 

It is the full view of the London eye at the night and it looks beautiful. I slowly walk toward the sliding door and open it before stepping out. I smile as I look around. I feel wind fanning on my face and shiver when I feel a little cold. I turned around when I heard footsteps. 

"Get inside." Aazim demanded. I frowned and shake my head. 

"But why?" I asked him and wrapped my arms around me as the cold wind hit me again.

"Because I am not in the mood to deal with your panic attack." He steps out and grabbed my upper arm before dragging me inside and locking the doors behind him. 

"Enough bossing me around Aazim. I will go out if I want to and I wouldn't say anything to you or come to you for anything." I snapped when I had enough of his attitude and turned around to grab my bag. I take out my night clothes and went in the room. I put my bag on the bed and walk in the bathroom to freshen up and change into my clothes. 

When I walk out, I didn't see Aazim anywhere and shrugged before grabbing the pillow from the bed and walk back in the living room to sleep on couch. I grab the extra blanket from the closet by the door and lay on the couch. I pulled the blanket up to my chin and close my eyes. 

I sigh and turned in hope to get some sleep, but I couldn't. I sit up and check the time on my phone. It is almost midnight and Aazim is still out. I unlock my phone and search for his number. I bite my lip nervously thinking if I should call him or not. My finger hovers the call button and was about to press it, but stop when I heard the door opening. 

I quickly lay down and pulled the blanket up to my chin again and close my eyes and make sure to breath even. I heard footsteps coming in and stop. I mentally frowned when I didn't hear anything and was about to open my eyes but stop when I heard footsteps moving and coming closer. I feel him kneeling close to me and feel a hand running through my hairs.