Chapter 19.

Aazim.

I groaned when I feel a sharp pain on my head

I groaned when I feel a sharp pain on my head. I slowly open my eyes and blink at a few times to get blurry vision clear and look around to see everything white. I heard beeping voice and turned my head on the side, but close my eyes tightly as the pain get worse. I frowned when I feel something warm, squeezing my hand. I open my eyes and it went to my hand and saw another hand in mine. I looked and saw Raina as she sleep with her face toward me.

I look around slowly and saw the hospital room. I look at the couch in front of the couch by the wall and saw Danish Bhai lying with his legs dangling from the other side. My eyes shift back to Raina and smile slightly and absently squeeze my hand, making her stir slightly before she settle back in her sleep. With a silent sigh, I close my eyes and let myself fall back into deep sleep. 

Next time, I woke up when I feel something leave me. I groaned and tighten my grip on the thing and slowly open my eyes only to see Raina looking at me with wide eyes. I smile slightly at her making her snapped out of it before she sit down again and put her other hand on my head with watery eyes.

"You awake." She whisper and smile. I nodded, but flinch as I feel the pain again. 

"Don't move your head. You had a deep cut on your forehead." She says and run her finger on the bandage that I feel on my head. I sigh, but do as she says. 

"I will call the doctor." She says and was about to stand up, but I pulled her back, causing her to fall on me making me groan again. I close my eyes tightly when I feel pain before opening it slowly. 

"I am so sorry. Did it hurt a lot? I will call the doctor." She says worriedly and rush outside, leaving my head making me sigh. 

I close my eyes again and smile slightly as I saw Raina here with me in hospital. I know she will come back. Now, I am going to apologize for everything and making things right between us.

***

"How are you feeling?" Mom asked me as she put her hand on my forehead. I smile slightly and nodded. 

"Just a little tired." I answer her question. She nodded and make me lay down again. 

"You will feel tired for a few more days before you will be ready to go home." She glared at me when I groaned loudly as I listen to stay here for a few more days. 

"Mom, I don't want to stay here. I hate hospitals." I told her making her raised her eyebrow at me.

"You have to be here. If you have a problem with someone or something here tell me." She says making me sigh. I am not going to tell her that I am afraid of hospitals because of my Dad. I was so young when he left us and since then I hate visiting hospitals. The familiar smells that bring the memory of my Dad, in hospitals makes me sick.