Chapter 10.

Raina.

"I want your plans by tomorrow

"I want your plans by tomorrow." My boss told me. I nodded and make a rough list on my notepad on how things will go in a two story house. I walk out when she dismiss me and went back to my cabin. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked and went to my desk before sitting on my chair. 

"I want to discuss about the things that goes in the Mr. Jonas house." Darren says. I sigh and start helping him out.

It takes almost an hour and a half for me to explain him everything. When he get, he didn't leave and sit there before continue his work. I start my work as well on the computer. I open the software that is used in interior designing. It was 12 in the noon when I heard my phone ringing. I pick it up and rolled my eyes when Darren smirk at me. 

"Yes Umaima?" I asked after giving my Salam and continue to do my work.

"I need a favor from you and Aazim." She says making I frowned and stop working.

"Sure. What kind of favor?" She starts telling me that she had to leave for her cousin's wedding that is in out of the city but couldn't take Sabih with them and they want us to take care of him for a night then they will be back tomorrow.

"We can take care of him. You guys go and enjoy yourself." I told her making her sigh in relief. 

"What about Aazim? It wouldn't be a problem for him, right?" I assured her that it wouldn't be any problem.

After we hung up, I called Aazim number and told him about it. He was excited to babysit him and told me that he will pick me up early to clean everything and to hide anything that may harm him because Sabih has a habit of taking things and hurt himself. 

I take a half day from the office and went home with Aazim. Aazim take out all furniture from living room except the couch and the center table to make space in room for him to play with Sabih. I look at Aazim and smile slightly at how much he look happy to play with him. I listen to his ramble how much he love kids and how much he love playing with them. I know it all because I saw him doing all that with our nieces and nephews.

It was almost 5 when Zahir and Umaima drop Sabih to us. She told his routine and told us that they will be back tomorrow evening. Aazim told them not to worry when they look hesitant to leave. Aazim take him in the living room and put his bag on the couch while I went in the kitchen and start making dinner.

After about 2 hours of playing with Sabih, Aazim and I eat our dinner while listening to Sabih baby glibbrish. When dinner was done, Aazim take Sabih back in the living room and put him on the floor before turning on Tv and put on a his favorite cartoon.

"When will he be his bedtime?" Aazim asked me. I looked at the time and saw that there is still half an hour left to get him ready for bed. 

"In half an hour." I told him and pick Sabih when he tried to get away from us. I lay him on his back and tickle his little belly making him giggle happily and kick his feet.