Chapter 22.

Aazim.

"She will love this one

"She will love this one." I say as I look around with a smile. I saw Zahir and his wife nodding with a smile. 

"So, should we go for it?" Zahir looks at me with a questioning look making me nod quickly. He went to the man who was in front and final our deal before giving me the key of my future. 

"Thank you." I shake my hand with the man and walk out of the place with my friends behind me. 

"When are you going to tell her about it?" Umaima asked me as soon as we pulled on the road. I shrugged and speed toward their house. 

"Soon." We stop in front of their house. We decide that we will meet next time when I will tell Raina about it and promise to invite them there first. 

When they went in their house, I drive to the home and think about the things changed. It has been a few weeks now, Raina and I went back to our daily routine. In the morning, after breakfast, we went to our offices and do our work before we come back home, but today, I take leave and decide to make a special dinner for her. 

After making a stop at the store to buy things, I went back at home. I walk inside and put everything on the counter before I went upstairs to my room to change into some sweatpants and blue a T-shirt. I sigh as I walk back in the kitchen and started to make dinner for her. 

It was almost 7:30 when I was done with everything. I smiled as I look around and nodded at my work. My eyes went to the clock and rush upstairs to get ready. I wore a white button shirt and black jeans before spraying some perfume. I went in the living room and wait for Raina to get home.

Raina.

"Thank you

"Thank you." I thank over driver and paid him before getting out. I look up at the house as I walk toward the door and frowned when I see the lights of the living room dim. 

I open the door with my eyes and walk inside and saw the lights dim. I went in the living room but didn't find Aazim there. I drop my bag and some files that I bring home from work and walk out to go in the kitchen. I stop at the door when I look to the dining area and saw Aazim standing there with a smile on his face as he look at me.