Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

Aazim.

"Aazim." I looked up and saw as she walk toward me. She smiled at me as she stops in front of me. I look her up and down and smiled softly. 

"You look beautiful." I smirk when I saw her blushing.

"W-we should go." She stuttered and walk toward the front door. I chuckle lightly and followed her out.

We sit in the car and drove to the venue of my friend's wedding. He is my childhood friend. We were always together but after school, we grew apart as he moved to another city while I choose to stay and went to the best college in the city. Our jobs brought us back together. We work in the same company but in different departments. 

When we reach there, I stop the car in front of the hotel and get out. I pass the key to the valet and the open Sana door. She steps out and hold my hand as we walk in. We enter in the hall and smiled and give our Salam to his parents who were standing near. We walk inside and straight to the stage where he is sitting with his wife. I smile as we step on stage and he stood up. I give him a hug and congratulate him on his big day before sitting on single couch. I nodded with a smile at his wife when he introduce me and my wife. 

After dinner and wishing him again, we leave for home. Sana looks tired as we drive back home and went to our room. I walk in the kitchen to get some water before going upstairs in the room. When I step in, I saw lights dim and look at the bed to see Sana already in there. I frowned and shrugged. I get in bed as well after changing and sigh heavily. I look at my right when I saw her turning and frown when I saw her eyes watered. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her and sit up. I turn the lights on and turned to face her. She sits up as well and wipe her eyes. 

"Nothing." She says and look away, but I saw sadness in her eyes. I make her turn to face me and wipe her cheek when a tear fall.

"I know something is wrong. Tell me please." I say softly. She sighs and hold my hand in hers. 

"I want to ask something. Please answer me honestly." She pleaded, making I nodded. "Did you feel sad that I couldn't give you a child on your own?" I shake my head and hold her face in my hands. 

"I did feel sad, but I know this wasn't your fault. We couldn't do anything in that, if Allah has written this in our lives." I told her honestly. 

"I know. I want to ask you something." I nodded and tell her to continue. "Can we go to the doctor and ask her to start the process? I really want to give you this blessing." I smiled and nodded.

"Ok. Tomorrow we will go." She smiled and leaned forward the hug me. I put my hand behind her head and gently ran my finger through her hairs. 

When we know that Sana couldn't get pregnant, her doctor suggests that we should start her treatment, but Sana refused and told me to take her home and she ran away as soon as we get home. 

I don't know what happened that she suddenly get agreed to the treatment but I am happy.

***

"Aazim." I open my eyes and look at the doorto see Zaina Bhabhi standing there. I smile and sit on the bed. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of wetness and saw her walking in. 

"Are you guys leaving?" I asked her. She nodded and look at me silently making I lowered my eyes. 

"You were thinking of her, weren't you?" I nodded with a sigh and she sits on the edge of the bed.