Chapter 28.

Read the note in the end to know what I have been working on.

Raina.

"You did what?" I sigh and play with the pen in my hand

"You did what?" I sigh and play with the pen in my hand. "Are you crazy Raina?"

"But-" I tried to reply but she cut me off. 

"What buts? Did you have any idea what you did by letting her stay there? She came back for a reason and I know she will try to make misunderstanding between you two." I swallow as I heard her worried voice from the other side. I never really feel her this worried or nervous about something before.

"I know I make a mistake, but Zaina Bhabhi I can't just throw her out of the house in the middle of the night." I told her what I thought should I do. 

"I got it Raina but now you have to understand that you can't let someone else come in between you and Aazim. You have to stay strong and stood confident in front of her." I nodded and promised her to do as she told me to do. We talk some more before hanging up. 

I tried to call Aazim but his phone was switched off. I shrugged it off thinking that he may be busy with some work and get back to my work. I make designs of new project and show it to my boss and final it when she give me confirmation about it.

***

It is 7:30 in the evening and Aazim is still not here. I called him but his phone was still switched off. He never really switches off his phone when he was in office. I call Uber to go home and to see if Aazim was at home. 

When I reach home, I saw the lights off of the living room. I went upstairs in our room and saw no one there. I frowned when I heard something breaking from the other room and went out to see what it was. I knock twice and open it and my eyes got wide when I look around. Everything was on the floor. There was a faint smell of a perfume and room was decorated.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I jumped when I heard a yelling and saw Sana standing on my left with a glare on her face. 

"I..." I trailed off in shock as I look at everything. I swallow as she walks toward me and take a few steps back when I saw anger in her eyes. 

"You ruined everything. You ruined my and Aazim relation. I hate you." She yelled again. I close my eyes as fear started to come back. 

"I-I am sorry." I apologize, hoping it will calm her down, but snapped my head to right when she raised her hand on me.

"I don't want your sorry. Just go away from here. Leave Aazim and never come back." I open my eyes and rush outside in fear that if I stay there a little longer than she may harm me. 

I run out of the house after grabbing my bag and take a deep breath as I stop a few blocks away from the house. I calm myself down and started to walk a little faster thinking what is going on and what will happen later. I don't know where Aazim went as he wasn't at home. I tried to call him again, but his phone was still switched off.