Chapter 23.

Jummah Mubarak!

Raina.

I smiled as we walk out of the airport

I smiled as we walk out of the airport. I look at Aazim as he holds my hand and lead me toward the cab. He motions me to sit while he put our bags in the trunk before getting in back with me. He tells the driver the name of the resort where we are going to stay for a week before he turned to look at me. 

"So, how are feeling to be here?" He asked making me smile and lace our fingers together. 

"Happy." He smile and put his hand around my shoulder making me lean on him as he plays with my fingers. I sigh silently and look out of the window as I think about the things happen in a few days.

Since Aazim told me about us going to Maldives, I start planning and packing my bags. I take my leave from office after completing my pending work. I also notice a change in Aazim that he starts to hold my hand and hug me more, not that I am complaining it is just new to me being close to him. 

I turned my head and look at him before a soft smile take over my face when I saw his eyes closed and his hair flowing back as the wind hit his face. He has a peaceful look on his face and silently pray that he would always stay like this. 

After half an hour, we stop and look out of the window to see our destination. Aazim paid the cab driver and take out our bags before moving inside. We walked up to the reception to get our keys and he told us to enjoy before stopping a bell boy to show us our room. He leads us to the back of the resort. 

I feel a smile, taking over my face again as I saw the breathtaking view in front of us as we walk in our room. It is kind of small cabin minus the kitchen. There was a bed on the right side of the room and right in front of it was an open long rectangular window from where we get the view of beautiful blue ocean.

Right next to the window was an open door to the balcony. There was a set of white couch, which goes with dark color wood floor and walls. Everything was open beside the ceiling and we didn't even need any air condition because of the natural cool wind. 

"Did you like the room?" I feel Aazim arms on my shoulder and looked at him. I nodded with a smile. 

"Yeah, and this view are so beautiful." I say making him hmmed. 

"But I have seen more beautiful than this." He shrugged and walks toward the bags and pick up his before opening it. 

"And what is that?" I asked him curiously and leaned against the window as I look at him with a raised eyebrow. I don't think that there is more beautiful and breathtaking then this.

"You want to know?" He asked without looking up at me and finally take out a gray T-shirt and black shorts. I nodded when he looked up at me and saw as he slowly walk toward me. I hold my breath as he leaned close to my ear and feel his breaths hitting on my neck that make me shiver.