Epilogue.

Narrator

Raina smiled as she stands at her room, balcony staring at the backyard She heard the splash and saw as Aazim and a little figure racing on the water. She wrapped her arms around herself when a sudden gust of wind hit her. 

She sits on the recliner that Aazim put in there for her and close her eyes, worrying about the upcoming weeks, but soon pushed it back before thinking about her trip with Aazim in Maldives a few months back and what he tell her.

Aazim groaned as he sleepily looks around the room when he didn't feel Raina beside him. He sighs and stand up leaving the warm bed when he saw Raina standing by the window. 

"Why are you standing here?" Aazim asked as he lazily wrapped his around her making her surprised. 

"I wasn't feeling sleepy." Raina says quietly but loud enough for him to hear. Aazim nodded and put his face on her shoulder looking at the view in front of them. 

The ocean looks dark, but the moonlight and winking stars make it look beautiful. They could hear the water splashings against the rocks as the waves get a little crazy. Aazim frown when he hears Raina heart beating a little faster in the silence around them. 

"Are you okay?" Aazim asked her and turned her around when she shake her head. 

"I am scared. You know what doctors told us last time. What if it happened again?" Raina look at him with tears in her eyes. Aazim give her a small smile and wipe her cheek as a tear rolled down her face. 

"I am here with you. Don't think too much about it, it wouldn't be good for you or her. Just relax because I know nothing will happen. You both will be good and healthy." Aazim says as he caressed the little bump. Raina takes a few deep breaths to calm herself and nodded at him. 

"Now, come and try to get some sleep because I have plans for tomorrow." Aazim winked making her blush and look away. 

It will be their 10 wedding Anniversary tomorrow and Aazim plan to take her to see dolphins in the morning and take her to the nearest Island for a special dinner. 

Aazim run his fingers through Raina hairs as they lay on the bed and think how things changed. In these 10 years, they moved into their new house and were blessed with a baby boy who is now 9 years. Raina still works as an interior designer to forget about her baby, which got miscarriage in her 5 months and she wasn't over it. Doctors told her that she wouldn't be able to convince again and if she did then she had to abort it because of the complications but Raina and Aazim didn't agree and want this baby. 

Aazim smile and leaned forward to kiss Raina forehead as she snore softly.

***

Raina slowly opens her eyes when she feels something against her cheeks and smile sleepily at Aazim. He smiles back and leaned forward to press a kiss to the side of her head. 

"Happy Anniversary, Love." Aazim says as he helps her sit up. Raina smiles softly as Aazim put a bunch of her favorite flower on her laps. 

"Thank you. I am blessed to have you as my husband." Raina says and a tear fall from her eyes, making him chuckle slightly before he wipes it away and put a tray full of breakfast in front of her. 

"I will get fresh first." Raina says and stood up from the bed. Aazim smile at his work of making her favorite breakfast. He asked the resort manager to let him make breakfast for her today and they let him because they know them for a long time as they come here alot.