Chapter One

(Anna's POV)

"C'mon, Anna!" Kristoff said as he pulled both of my arms. "Okay! Okay! Just help me out a bit!" I complained, "I can't see anything with this blindfold on."

At this moment, my suitor, or I suppose, boyfriend, is taking me somewhere, the chocolate factory maybe, I don't know. He said he was gonna propose e to me soon. I just hope that would be true.

Just to answer your questions about how things have been, it has been 2 years since the 'incident' happened. Of course, me and Elsa being as close as ever.

She's still the overprotective type sometimes. But most of the time, she's as happy and joyful as can be.

You  probably know the whole story so I'm not gonna tell it any more.

Right now, that incident is kept as a secret from all other kingdoms. Except for those who attended Elsa's coronation of course.

We had to strike a deal with those people.

If you asked me, they were probably overreacting.

One even threatened that he'd sue the kingdom.

Me being me if course, unable to be stopped by Elsa though she tried, punched him in the face and talked some sense into him.

His face was priceless. I also threatened him about haunting his dreams with the best and scariest glare I could put on. Which resulted to hysterical nodding and the man suffering paranoia.

I don't regret it one bit.

It's the things I do for my sister.

"Okay, we're here!" he gleefully exclaimed, as I do say so myself, and took off my blindfold. Once I regained my vision, I saw that I was in a place surrounded by a lot of flowers.

And when I say a lot, I literally mean like a whole lot.

But never mind that, eh?

It was breathtaking . . .  They were so beautiful.

"Wow"

It's obvious that Kristoff knows me well. Because the other kinds of flowers were outnumbered by stargazers, my favorites.

"Do you like it?" he then asked me. I squealed gleefully and surprised him with a hug.

"I love it" I whispered in his ear so lovingly. "I love it so much"

He then pulled away from the hug and bent down on his knee. He took my hands in his and said "Anna, Will you be my princess forever and marry me?".

At any rate, I thought this was perfect . . .

I was dazed. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. My mind was still processing the details.

Kristoff was asking me if I'll marry him.

Buffering . . .

Buffering . . .

Oh my Gosh.

"Anna?" Kristoff asked in a worried tone, "Are you okay?". Was I silent for too long?

Never mind . . . what was I gonna say? Oh, yes.

"Okay Kristoff, this is one of the craziest things I would ever say" I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Yes!" I finally say and he smiles. He stands up and hugs me. "I love you Anna" he said a bit too quickly than I expected. "I love you too Kristoff (or so I thought)" I responded as I bursted into tears.