Chapter Seventeen

I just stayed there, on my bed. Looking up at the floral patterned ceiling, with a blank look on my face. Wondering just what happened.

But another knock from the door stopped me from my thoughtless thinking. Cliché right?

"Who is it?" I ask still staring at the ceiling. "It's the one and only Chief of Berk" the voice says sarcastically. Me, being the lazy person I am, didn't want to open the door for him. So instead I just sat there and said  two very simple words "Come in".

I heard the door open and shut. I kept my eyes on the ceiling. "Are you okay?" he asked me with a laugh. I turned to see him. Just looking at him makes my heart skip a beat.

"I'm fine. Just...thinking" I say and look back up to the ceiling. "I am actually bored though" I admitted and stood up. He looked at me and chuckled "What are you gonna do?" he asked me.

"Don't worry, I'm just gonna go to my balcony" I reassured him amd went towards the door/window that lead to the balcony.

I sighed as I was met by the fresh air. I hear footsteps and see someone come beside me. "You okay?" he asks me and I turn to him then nod.

"Nothing to do... Nothing to do..." I said leaning on the terrace. "Ah. I know what to do" he says excitedly making me giggle. "What is it?" I asked him.

"Let's play 'would you rather'" he said with a smile on his face. "Haha. Okay... You go first" I say and he nods.

"Okay. Apples or Oranges?" he says making me giggle. "Definitely apples. Now my turn." I say and think of a question. "Ummm...Cats or Dogs?" I ask and he smiles which causes an eruption of butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

"Dogs. Cuz Toothless actually acts like one" he responed making me laugh. "He-he does?" I say in between laughs and he nods.

"Okay. Hugs or kisses?" he says making me stop laughing and my cheeks go red. "Wh-what?" I say sounding embarrassed. "I said Hugs or Kisses?" he says with a raised eyebrow.

"umm..." I say and I feel my face become redder. If that's even a word. I then feel my body becoming heavier. My head then feels so big.

"A-anna? Are you okay?" Hiccup asks worriedly. I tried my best to say something but nothing would come out. I felt my eyes get heavy. My throat was dry and I was having a hard time breathing. Before I even knew what was even happening to me, everything was black.

(Hiccup's POV)

"Anna!" I say as I caught her body. I shook her but her eyes didn't open. I layed her on the floor and kept trying to wake her up. "Anna. Please wake up. Wake up please" I say but she still lays lifeless on the floor. I was reacting like this because I even saw her have a hard time breathing a while ago.

"Elsa!" I finally yell and after about 5 seconds, she came bursting through the doors. dhe looked at me worriedly and her eyes widened when she saw what I was holding in my arms.

She quickly came to Anna's side. "Anna!" she says and she places her ear on top of Anna's chest. When she straightened up, tears were ready to fall out from her eyes.

"Anna...is...gone..." she says and finally lets a tear down her cheek. She starts sobbing and my whole heart aches as I process wht was happening...

Anna is gone? I look down to see Anna, peacefully lying down. She looked like an angel. She is an angel...now that she's out of this world...

I felt tears about to fall from my eyes and I didn't stop them. Why?...Why did you have to leave me?....

"Why?..." I say with tears staining my cheeks. "Why did it have to be you?" I say and more tears went down.

Elsa and me bring her to her bed and let her lay there. I went beside her bed as Elsa went to the corner of the room and hugged her knees then cried.

I looked at Anna's beautiful face. I places my hand on her pale cheek and caressed it with my finger.

I sobbed and said all that I had wanted to say. "Anna, I have something to confess." I started even though I knew she wouldn't hear. "From the moment I met you, everything changed. It's like I see more clearly, when I'm with you.

Everytime I see your smile, the whole world stops and stays still for a while. And remember thet even though you're gone...I will always think of you" and I got straight to the point. "Here's the thing. I have loved you and always will" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I know it was cheesy...But it's hard to not sound corny when I'm talking it from the heart" I say and finally finish my speech. I then pressed my lips against hers. They were so soft against mine. I pull away and just let my tears fall down my face.

After a while, I shake my head and go out of the room. I went to Toothless just for some bro talk time.

As I see him he goes to me immediately and cuddles his head to my chest. "I'm okay, bud. No need to worry" I say and he frowns. "What?" I ask him and he groans.

"There's no use bud. She's gone" I say and my chest becomes heavy and painful. It's so unbearable. More painful than when my dad died.

"Toothless. Let's go for a ride" I say and got on him.

As we were up in the sky. The pain becomes more unbearable that I want to end it. "Toothless...don't catch me when I fall" I say and got ready.

:-:-:-:-:

Hiccup is in depression!!! Who do you think is going to be his savior? And we wait for what will happen to the princess of Arendelle!

Please doughnut forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel1234