Chapter Nineteen

As we land on the docks, a wave of relief washes over me. A crowd surrounded us and applauded.

"The princess saved the chief!" They all cheered making me smile.

Just then, a pair of arms snaked around my torso and pulled my back against his chest. He put his head on my shoulder making me giggle.

"What's so funny? Huh?" he says looking at me. "Oh, nothing... It's just the fact that we're having a moment of PDA right now" I say making him chuckle.

"I don't care. Might as well show them what we are now" he says making me confused. He then dipped me down and placed his lips against mine.

Oh. My. Gawd.

*Author goes to the window and screams caused by all the sweetness caused by the two love birds*

Gasps filled the air but I didn't care. All I cared about was that I was here, in Hiccup's arms, with our lips locked together.

As I was almost out of breath, we pulled away and we laughed. "Never gets old" he says and I nod.

The crowd then cheered again, but this time it was louder. The children that I used to play with came running to me.

"Princess Anna" A girl greeted me and handed me a Stargazer. "Oh thank you" I say and hugged her. I tucked a strand of hair under her ear making her giggle.

I stood up and went beside Hiccup again. "So...Wanna go sight seeing?" I ask him. "I'd love to....In bed" he says with a cheeky smile. My smile then turned red and into a shocked and insulted face.

I smacked his arm. "Oww" he says rubbing his arm while his face had the 'Da Eff?' look. "Weirdo..." I say and rolled my eyes at him.

(2 weeks later)

(Still Anna's POV)

In Anna's bedroom

"Princess Anna?" A voice from the other side of the door wakes me up. "Huh? What? *Yawn*" I managed to say still sleepily while removing hair from my mouth.

"I'm sorry to wake you Ma'am" he says. "No, no, no. I've been awake for hours..." I say and fell back asleep.

I somehow managed to wake up again. "Who is it?" I asked him amd I stretched. "Still me Ma'am. It's time to get ready" he says and I just nod to myself. What's the occasion today?

"Ready for what?" I say with my eyes still closed. "It's your wedding day Your Highness" he says.

"My dewwing day..." I mumble, not even managing to say it correctly. But then it hit me.

It's my wedding day! "It's my wedding day" I said and excitedly went out of bed.

I went to the bathroom, where I saw everything was prepared. So all I had to do was hop into the bathtub.

I went in carefully and let the warm water surround my body. As I rub the cocoa scented soap against my skin.... It's just soooo relaxing...

"La la la my wedding day" I sang as I finished soaping every inch of me.

I dressed up in my under garments and a knock on the door was heard.

"Who is it?" I say while pinning my hair into my signature bun (her coronation bun). "It's me. Elsa" She says as I wrap a towel around myself and open the door for her.

She came in the room with a big beautiful white dress in her hands. "Wow Elsa... it's beautiful" I say and she smiles.

"Thank you. And I made it just for you" she says tapping my nose making me giggle.

I put on the dress with my veil pinned at the back of my bun. It was kinda heavy, but I didn't mind.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Who is this?" I ask myself. Elsa then chuckles and comes near me. "I see a very beautiful, young and brave girl that's about to get married to the man of her dreams" she says making me giggle.

"Well, I'm just gonna put on my last touches" she says referring to the dress. I nod and held out my arms.

She waves her hand and adds snowflake patterns on my dress. She adds another layer until it was as thick as my mom's wedding dress.

"Okay, now. I'm gonna leave you here and check up on the people at the chapel" she says and I nod as she left.

"Okay... What am I gonna do now?" I say and lie back on the bed. I closed my eyes and let my miund wander.

It's my wedding day so I finally get to be with...Hiccup. And I finally get to see the others! Plus Punzie!

"*Gasp* I finally get to see them!" I yell and stood up from the bed.

I ran through the hallway where Hiccup stays. I don't really get why Elsa even let him stay there if he can stay in my room. Hehe. She must've thought that we might 'do something'.

I knocked on his door and as the door opened... I think I just died. Right here. Standing in front of me. Is Hiccup Haddock III... wearing a suit.... And he's sooooo handsome.

"Anna?" He says causing me to snap out from my thoughts. "Huh? Oh... I-uh...Hiccup...Uh...I forgot what I was about to say" I say. What was I supposed to say?

"Oh...And by the way...you look beautiful" he says smiling at me which causes the butterflies in my stomach to resurrect.

"I-uh...thanks...You look better than I do. Um... you're handsome" I say with a nervous laugh.

He walked towards me and tucked a strand under my ear. "Thank you" he says and kisses my cheek. I blush right on the spot and leaned on his chest.

He places his arms around me and hugs me. "What is it?" he asked while stroking my hair. I looked up to him and said "Nothing...Really...I just want you to hug me" I said and placed my head back on his chest.

He hugs me tighter and we stay like that for a while. This is just the start of the day and yet I feel so happy and satisfied.

:-:-:-:-:

Sooooorry for the supah dupah late update. Reviewing for ways on protecting natural resources while writing this is a not so good idea... Please bear with me and I'm gonna make a new account called Lovelyangel862 so that's where you can find my description and all those things. so Yeah...

Do not forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE. Happy 1.8K reads!!

~Lovelyangel1234