Chapter Fourteen

"Anna. I got your chocolate" Hiccup says making me excited. "Come at me bro!" I say making him laugh. "You are crazy" he says making me laugh.

"What? I'm making most of my craziness. What if I'm not crazy tomorrow?" I say making him laugh more. "Just take it" he says handing me the bowl of pure heaven.

I quickly took the bowl from his hands and started stuffing my face with chocolate. "You really like chocolate. Don't you?" he said going beside me on my bed. "I don't like it. I love it!" I say and continue stuffing my face with chocolate.

"You eat a lot and yet you don't get fat. Weird" he says making me laugh. "Same with Elsa" I say and looked at the bowl to see that I've finished everything.

"Aww man! It's all finished" I said making a pouty face. I then heard him laugh. "There's something on your face" he says and comes near me. He rubbed my cheek then suddenly kissed it. The world stopped. The fluttering butterflies turned into jumping dinasours.

He then went away. "Hey!" I said and smacked his arm playfully. "Oww, what was that for?" he says rubbing his arm. "No one else can do that, except Elsa" I say and wipe my cheek.

He...he kissed me...He kissed me! It was like 234 milliseconds in heaven! His lips were just... soft against my cheek. It's getting warmer here! Wait, am I blushing!?

"Earth to Anna!" Hiccup says waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh, was I silent for too long?" I asked him. "Yeah, long enough for me to call Elsa up" he says giving way so I could see her. "What!? How the-...What-...Never mind. So are we ready to go?" I asked her.

"Well...It's still safe to ge there at night...Are you feeling better?" she asks me. "I dunno. But I think I can handle going to the trolls" I say nodding. "Well, if you're that eager. Then let's go!" she says and snaps her hand. Her dress then turns back to her cyan ice dress in just seconds.

"Wow...Elsa" I say in awe. "I've been practicing" she says with a grin. "Huh. Let's go then!" I say and stood up. I loose my balance a little but Hiccup assists me and I smile at him. "Thanks" I say and he nods with that smile on his face which activates those dinasours in my stomach once more.

We went outside, with Hiccup assisting me the whole time. Worried much? I don't know if it's a sign...maybe. Just maybe...

"Please, bring us horses" Elsa says to the guard but I quickly interjected. "No, Elsa. I think it's about time you ride a dragon" I say and grab her arm walking towards where Swift and Toothless were.

"No,no,no. Anna wait. I am not riding on a dragon" she says and crosses her arms on her chest. "Elsa, pleaaasse... Or else I'll tell Hiccup embarassing things about you" I threatened and she widened her eyes. "You won't" she says. "Oh, I will. In fact, I might tell him some right now" I say and turn to Hiccup.

"Hiccup did you know that-" I was cut of by Elsa placing her hand over my mouth."Okay! Okay! I'll ride on a dragon" she says and removes her hand from my mouth.

"Okay!" I say and offer my hand for her to reach. She took my hand and I helped her get on Swift. I looked at Hiccup and saw that he was already on Toothless. "Okay, hold onto my waist Elsa" I say and she puts her arms around my waist.

"Let's go!" I say and we're off. "Whoah!" Elsa says then tightens her arms around my waist  and shuts her eyes closed making me laugh. "C'mon Elsa, it's not that bad" I say and she opens her eyes.

"Wow...So this is Arendelle" she whispers looking down in awe. "It looks lovely. Doesn't it?" I say and look at the village lights down below.

"What do you think Hicc?" I ask him and turn to his direction (he was flying just beside me *squee*). "Yeah, it does look beautiful. But not as beautiful as you" he says making me blush. He then slaps his self and started mumbling words I don't know making me laugh.

"I mean uh, yeah... I forgot what I just said" he says with a laugh and rubs the back of his neck. We then flew downwards to the place I haven't been to 2 years ago.

:-:-:-:-:

Sorry for breaking my promise. Again... -___- So I apologize for it and I will make it up to you by adding more romantic Hiccanna scenes. Kilig much? Only Pinoys would understand that. #Hiccannamuch? So yeah...makes sense?

Doughnut forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel1234