Chapter Ten

"Can't you wait for the whole platter to reach the table Anna?" Hiccup asks me as I stuff my face with chocolate. "Nope!" I say and keep on stuffing my face. "Anna... Manners..." Elsa reminds me and I clean myself up after a marathon of chocolate pieces. Now that was delicious. I finish lunch and went back to see Swift.

She must've read my mind and flew here quickly. I smiled  and we  went to where Toothless was first found. I layed on the grass with my head on a portion of Swift's torso.

I listened to the soft sound of the breeze. I hear footsteps and opened my eyes to see Hiccup walking towards me. "I figured out that you'd be here" he says smiling which made the butterflies flutter around my stomach once again.

I layed back down and Hiccup layed beside me. This time, even my head was on the grass. I looked up to see the beautiful afternoon sky. I let out a sigh and hummed the tune of FTFTIF(For the first time in forever).

"Do you sing?" he asks me and turns to me. "Yeah... A little...Well, you could say A LOT...." I say looking at him and look to the sky. "Could you demonstrate a song for me?" he asked me and I looked back at him. "Seriously?" I say with an 'are you kidding me?' look. "Yeah...Or else I'll have to force you" he threatened me and I held my arms up in surrender. "O-okay..." I say and put my arms down.

I took a deep breathe and coughed to clear my throat. "Okay..." I said then started.

'That window is open so's that door
I didn't know they did that anymore
Who knew we owned eight thousand  salad plates?

For years I've roamed these empty halls
Why have a ballroom with no balls
Finally they're opening up the gates

There'll be actual real live people
It'll be totally strange
But wow, am I so ready for this change

Cause for the first time in forever
There'll be music, there'll be light
For the first time in forever
I'll be dancing through the night

Don't know if I'm elated or gassy
But I'm somewhere in that zone
Cause for the first time in forever...
I won't be alone'

I stop there and look at him. He was staring at me intently. "Hiccup?" I ask but he doesn't move. "Earth to Hiccup!" I say and wave my hand in front of him. He then flinches and shakes his head making me chuckle.

"Are you okay?" I ask him with a laugh. "Yeah... I'm fine...I feel like I just listened to the voice of an angel..." he says making my cheeks heat up. "I-uh-Thanks..." I say and look away then smile to myself.

"You know, you're very pretty..." he said making my face burn and the  butterflies in my stomach flutter. "Uh....umm...You think so?" I ask with my head still looking away. "Yeah...You look pretty even though your not trying" he says making the butterflies go wild and I look back at him.

"You did it again" he says making me confused. "What did I do again?" I asked him. "You always tuck a strand under your ear" he says and now tucks a strand under my ear making my heart skip a beat. "I do?... I mean...It comes naturally though..." I say and lay back on the grass.

He does the same and this time, he was closer to me. I feel my heart  beat rate go faster. I took my time to enjoy his presence. I look back at him and saw that he had his eyes closed. I turned my body so I was facing him.

He looks so peaceful when he's like this. I looked at his face. I took my time to observe and examine everything on his face. My eyes then went to his lips.

Those lips that I want to feel against mine. I wonder how they feel like. I felt this urge to press my lips against his, but no...It's too soon.

He then moved a little and I quickly went back to lying on the grass and closed my eyes. I listened to the to the breeze until I drifted off.

+++++

I wake up to the sound of groaning. I felt something moving my arm. I opened my eyes to see Swift with a bored look on her face.

"You wanna go for a ride girl?" I ask her and she nods. I chuckle and stood up. "Okay. C'mon now" I say as I got on her. We took off and she flew.

I felt the wind and let it sweep my fringes to the side. I sigh and she looks at me. I quickly understood her. "I don't know what's wrong with me,Swift...All I know us that I feel special when Hiccup is around" I say feeling a little weight get off of my shoulders.

"It's like there's a button inside of me that is being pressed when Hiccup is by my side..." I say. She looks at me with understanding clear in her eyes.

"Thanks for understanding me, Swift. It means a lot" I say and she looks back to where we're headed. Which reminds me, where are we going???

"Swift? Where are we going?" I asked her. She then accelerated without warning me. "Hey!" I say but then I looked where we were. It was a clear view of an island. Not to mention, this was the island where we found Swift.

She landed and I got off of her. "Wow..." I say as I follow to wherever Swift walks to. I find myself in a cave. As we reach the end of the cave  I was greeted by a bright light.

I regained my vision and saw a wonderful sight. It was... amazing. Every dragon of every kind was here. I looked back at Swift who was staring at me. "This is where you live?" I ask her and she nods.

As I looked at the place in amazement, Swift suddenly stuck her head under my legs and she took off and I am left to fall to her back.

"Swift,Don't do that" I say and she laughs. She then turns upside down which I wasn't prepared for. I lost my grip around the ropes and fell.

I fell but then I saw Swift coming to get me. But instead of landing on her, my legs sprung and I jumped. "Ah!" I scream then she comes to me again but, I kept on jumping and I don't know why.

I then started to enjoy it. I jumped "Wohoo!" I cheer and finally landed on her. " That was fun!" I say happily and Swift smiles.

I looked up to see the sun setting. "Whoah I guess we lost track of time. Let's go back to Berk, girl" I say and she follows.

My day couldn't get any better. First, I had worked things out with Astrid. Second, I was able to look at Hiccup sleeping *Squee* and lastly, I was able to spend time and enjoy with Swift.

:-:-:-:-:

I am shleepy... I did that on purpose. It's Friday tomorrow! Yay! Double update tomorrow? Maybe... You guys decide for me :)

Oh, ang please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT  and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel1234