Chapter Eleven

On the way home, I just kept  on thinking of him... Just him...It's like... I was blind before I met him. He's the only one who gives me mini- heart attacks when he says my name. And butterflies flutter in my stomach every time he smiles at me or compliments me.

As we land, I sigh and get off of Swift. "Swift...I'm just gonna rest for a while" I say and headed back to the cabin weakly. I feel dizzy and lifeless. When I entered the cabin, I was greeted by Elsa.

"Anna...Are you okay?" she asks me worriedly. "I just...I don't know...I don't feel so good..." I say and slowly sat down on a chair. Elsa then walks near me and places her hand on my forehead. "Oh my...Your burning" she says and helps me get up. "I am?" I say lifelessly.

She helps me go to the bed and pulls the covers over me. "I'll just go get some water" she says and I nod feeling my eyes get heavy. I close my eyes and hear faint voices from the outside. I then hear the door open and footsteps.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see a worried looking Hiccup. "Anna, you got me worried...again" he said sitting down beside my bed and I smile weakly. "I'm okay Hicc. Just a little fever won't hurt me" I say and he smiles.

"You know, that's what I like about you... You always seem so positive and find the bright side in every problem..." he says which makes my warm face heat up more. He holds my hand in his and rubs it. "I'll help you get through this" he says making the eruption of butterflies in my stomach happen again.

So this went on for a week or so. Me waking up feeling awful. Elsa and sometimes,Hiccup bringing me food. They tried to give me medication, but nothing happens. Astrid and the others visit me to keep me company. But what I like best, is during the afternoon, when me and Hiccup would talk about almost everything.

"Hi Anna" Hiccup says and places my hand in his. "How are you feeling?" he asks me looking straight at the eyes. I sigh and frown "Like...nothing's happening...it only get's worse.." I say and cough. Hiccup hands me a glass of water and I drink from it.

Just then Elsa comes bursting through the doors. "Anna...I know where we can find advice for your sickness... and the thing is... we have to go back to Arendelle" she says quickly and I remember that...that jerk again.

"Elsa...you reminded me of 'him' again" I say obviously upset that I still think of him. "Oh, sorry about that. But we have to go to Arendelle" she says and turns to Hiccup. "Hiccup, you're coming with us" she says and Hiccup nods.

"When do we leave?" I ask her. "We leave tonight" she says then me and Hiccup nod.

So we get ready and prepare all neccessary things. But then, I remember about Swift. I quickly went to Elsa. "Elsa? What about Swift? She's still getting used to me and I can't leave her alone" I say with worry clear in my voice. "I've arranged everything, Anna. We are bringing both Swift and Toothless. I've sent letters to Arendelle to be prepared. Don't worry" she says making me smile and hug her

"Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say while squeezing her. "Ok...Anna you better stay still most of the time. Remember your sickness" she reminds me and I nod. "Ok. I'm gonna go to Hiccup!" I say and she smirks at me.

"Eager to see him. Aren't you?" she says and I blush. "I-uh...I'm gonna go" I say and put my head down with my cheeks burning.

I go to out and was greeted by the sunset air. Since I didn't really know where Hicc was, I went to see Swift. I went to where she always stays, in the place where Toothless was first found.

When I reach the place, I saw her sleeping. "Hey Swift" I say and she wakes up and rises to look at me. Her eyes widened and started to rub her head against my arm. I chuckle and rub her head. "I missed you too, Swift" I say and hug her.

I heard another dragon-like sound behind me and I turned to look. I saw Toothless and Hiccup going towards us. "Aren't you supposed to be back at the cabin and getting ready?" he asks me. "Yeah, but I went to look for you but ended up going to Swift" I say and I nudge Swift.

"So...we better get going" he says and I nod. "C'mon Swift! We're going to Arendelle" I said in a sing-song voice and I hear Hiccup chuckle. Swift follows me back to the cabin where Elsa was holding bags.

"Hiccup would you kindly help me with these?" she says and Hiccup responses with a "Sure thing". And I can't help but get a little jealous. I wish he was the one helping me... Jealousy, huh?

But I shrug it all off and we headed to the docks. Swift assists me and I am very thankful for that.

"Anna, do you remember that time when..." Elsa says and I don't really listen. I just nod at everything she says and just...go with the flow. Ugh...Why is this happening to me!?

Wait...I sorta know why...and it includes the fact that there's no denying that I have developed strong feelings over Hiccup throughout the week.

:-:-:-:-:

Don't stop! Doing what you're doing! Every time you move to the beat it gets harder for me and you know it, know it, know it! Super Last Song Syndrome Haha. It's freaking friday and that means? Double update!!! Second update will come in a few...

Doughnut forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE! :)

~Lovelyangel1234