Chapter Two

(Anna's POV)

I woke up in Elsa's arms. I looked up to see my sister sleeping. I put some pillows below her head and a blanket over her although it's no use. I walked out of her room and into mine. I took a deep breathe and went to the bathroom.

The maid prepared everything and all I had to do was sit in the tub and relax as it washes out my worries. This works everytime. But this doesn't wash out all of it.

I just sat there in the tub. Closing my eyes and smelling my Cocoa scented bath. This was my peaceful place.

But bath time had to be over. I stood up and wrapped the towel around my body. I used another towel to wrap my hair in it.

The maid had prepared my favorite dress. This is the one I used when I went up the North Mountain (without the pink cape)  with Kristoff... Kristoff! I need to see him.

I quickly went to the ice harvester's station and I regretted it the moment my eyes landed on him. He was kissing another girl... No... it's a b*tch... Cheater!! Such an *sshole!

Just as I was about to scream at them. The girl spoke up "See what we could be? I can be with you. But that girl would just be in the castle, doing nothing when she could be with you.". Kristoff just nodded before carrying her and going inside the station.

I left immediately and went into the forest. When I felt like I've gone far enough that no one would see me, I slumped down on the ground and burst into tears. I rested my head on the bark of a random tree.

I cried and cried. Kristoff... no... he's a stinker. He's as stupid as Hans. Well, stupider than that of Hans. Wait, Stupider? Haha, I think I should go to grammar class.

(Hiccup's POV)

I've been flying around all night. Never wanting to stop.

I then heard Toothless make a growl. I sat up and saw a place surrounded by fjords. Looks like they haven't heard of dragons.

Me and Toothless didn't attract any attention but better safe than sorry..

I went into the forest and saw a girl with strawberry  hair in braided pigtails. She was slumped on a tree and sobbing.

"Hey bud, land there" I commanded Toothless. We landed near where this girl was at. I stepped on a twig and it produced a sound.

The girl flinched and turned around. I then stared at those aqua eyes of hers. Her eyes were bloodshot but that didn't ruin her beautiful face. Her freckles that were barely noticable. Her fringes that framed her face perfectly.

"Who are you?" she asked me with a raspy voice. "I'm Hiccup" I responded offering my hand out for her to take. She accepted my offer and stood up. "I'm Anna... Are you from around here?" she asks me. "No.. I'm from a place.." I responded.

"Oh..." was all she said and I heard a grumble from behind me. I turned to face Toothless who was, at least I think, smirking at me.

"Is that... a dragon?" Anna asked me. I turned to her and her eyes were not filled with fear... it was filled with amazement. "Yeah... Where I live, everyone has dragons" I say. "Wow... I love him!" she says and runs to Toothless and hugs him.

What the...Toothless does not growl at all. She then pulled away from hug and started patting him almost everywhere. Toothless' eyes then become big and bright and lets his tongue out.

"If he is a boy? Is it?"she asks looking at me. I just nod and she hugs toothless again. "Your a good boy. Oh, such a good boy" she says in a baby voice, which I find adorable.

"What's his name?" she asks me still patting Toothless. "His name is Toothless" I respond and go near both of them.

"Why Toothless?" she says while her hand was on Toothless' back. "Because the first time I met him, he didn't show his teeth" I answered and started rubbing Toothless' back.

"Both of you have weird names... I like it" she says. "So.. wanna go for a walk?" I asked her. "Just here though... I noticed that maybe the citizens are very fond of dragons" I added. She nodded "Sure" she says now in a happy tone.

We started walking with Toothless behind us. "I've known this forest ever since I was a child but I was forced to stay inside the castle ever since...." she then looked down. "Ever since what?" I asked her.

"I don't know if I should tell you or not... Can you keep a secret?" she asked and I nodded.

(Anna's POV)

"I don't know if I should tell you or not... Can you keep a secret?" I asked him and he nodded.

We headed to sit down by a tree near a lake with Toothless' torso around the trunk, encircling me, Hiccup and the tree. I explained everything, from my childhood that was spent indoors, to elsa's coronation day, until she was able to thaw the fjords.

"Woah, that was a nice story" he laughed. "Hey, that wasn't just a story" I reminded him. "Okay, so the Queen of Arendelle has ice powers... Nice" he says and I laugh.

(Insert Background music: Love us an Open Door Instrumental)

"She is a sister anyone could ask for" I say and got a flower. "Speaking of which, why were you crying a while ago?" he asks me and my heart aches once more.

"Oh, it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it. That probably hit a nerve" he says. "No,no,no. It's okay. I do wanna talk about it" I say and story telling time begins again.

"So you remember that Ice harvester Kristoff?....." I started and he listens intently at what I'm saying. As I was telling about the story of Kristoff cheating on me, I took this time to admire his looks. Multi-tasking right?

"...and then that's how you found me here, slumped against the tree, crying my eyes out" I finally finished.

"Why would you cry for that jerk? He's lucky he has a pretty girl crying over him" he said and froze when he realized what he just said and his cheeks became red. "Did you just call me pretty?" I asked him and he blushed even harder

"Yeah, I think you're pretty. Cause you are. You know- Uh- Yeah- So- Ugh" he groaned and leaned his head against the tree with his eyea closed. I giggled and said "Thank you".

He opened his eyes, looked at me and smiled. He's so handsome. Okay, I admit it. He's cute and handsome. I wish he was the one I was engaged to. Wait, what?

Toothless then groaned and placed his head on my lap. We both laugh. "So what brings you here?" I ask him. "Took you long enough for you to ask me this" he says sarcastically.

"Ok. I just finally asked the girl of my dreams to marry me and she said yes.." Ouch. That hurt. I tried my best to keep myself from frowning. "..But then I found out that I was already engaged to someone whom I don't know which really disappointed me and so I rode on Toothless to go somewhere. And that's how I found you" he finally finished.

"Oh, so..." I then heard the bells from the church. "Hiccup, it's getting late, I gotta go and see ya around" I say. "Kay. See ya around" he says and rides on Toothless. Toothless then comes near me and rubs his head against my arm. "Aww, I'm gonna miss you too" I say and give him a kiss on the head.

"Bye!" I say and he takes off. The worst day of my life has just became the best day of my life.

+++++

Yolo! Long chapter just for youuu! Haha

Don't forget to VOTE,COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel1234