Chapter Three

(Anna's POV)

"Anna!" Elsa said running to hug me. "Elsa.." I said hugging her back. She pulled away and started to speak up "I was so worried, Gerda said that you went to see Kristoff. And then she said you ran off somewhere"she said with tears in her eyes.

"Elsa, I'm okay, and about Kristoff, please ban him from seeing me. Please?" I begged. "Wha-why?"she asks. "Your majesties, dinner is ready" Gerda said. "Elsa, I'll tell you on the way to dinner" I say as we get inside the castle.

So I explained to her about all that happened about Kristoff and she agrees to what I suggest which is to ban him from seeing me ever again. But I left out the part about when I met Hiccup.

"So, do you agree on the wedding? It's in  a month and we're going to a place called Berk in three days" she says quite concerned. "I'm fine with it" I say bravely. I have a new motivation. Although maybe I won't meet him, but aftee all my hard work, I will meet him.

"Whoa, Someone has gotten determined today" she says placing a piece of chocolate cake in her mouth. "Yeah, and I think it's because of Kristoff. The thing he just did to me, didn't make me weaker. It made me stronger" I said and stuffed chocolate in my face.

(Hiccup's POV)

I couldn't seem to get her off my mind. Her smile. Her bright aqua eyes. The way she tucks her hair behind her ear involuntarily. Her laugh. The adorable face she made when she was holding Toothless.

She's amazing somehow. I was very surprised when she went to Toothless. Toothless didn't even growled at her. For a person who sees a dragon for the first time, she's awesome.

Toothless then groaned. "What is it bud?" I asked him. He then looked at me with that smirk he used a while ago. I immediately understood what he said.

I rolled my eyes at him and pretended to look away. I looked back at him and he still had the same look on his face. "Fine... I do like her a little.. " I said and he flew up without warning me.

"Okay!!! Fine!! I like her a lot!" I finally scream and he stops amd flies straight. Although I hate to admit it, she opened up to me more than Astrid ever did.

Astrid never really did open up that much to me. All she did was make fun of everything I say. Which I liked. Maybe, I never did really did love her.

She was independent and strong and only needed me as a friend. We didn't really have deep conversations except for when she said that what I was searching for was just right here, in my heart.

Finally after a few more hours of flying. We finally have arrived.

"Hiccup!" my mom says and hugs me. "We were so worried about you" she added. "I'm okay Mom" I say and we pull away from the hug.

I then saw Astrid on the cliff where we hang out.

I went up and sat next to her. It was all silence until she decided to speak up.  "Your Mom told me everything". "She did?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Look, Hiccup, This sounds crazy but can we break up?" she asks me and I look at her in shock. "What?" I ask her in complete utter shock. "Can we break up, like right now?" she says and I just say silent, not knowing what to do.

"I know lately we've been having a good time and I just agreed to marry you to not see you hurt.... It's just... I'm not that type of girl that spends most of her time thinking of a boy. I'm sorry Hiccup. I think that I'm better off alone. But, thank you for everything." she says and I just smile.

She finally opened up to me. I faced her and she faced me. "Friends?" she says and holds out her hand. "Friends" I respond and shake her hand then pulled her into a hug.

I somehow feel happy. She finally opened up to me. Finally.

:-:-:-:-

Yolo! Haha. So, how do you like it so far? Hmmm? anyways. nothing else to say so bye!

Please don't forgrt to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel1234