Chapter Six

(Anna's POV)

"What you did back there... was amazing..." He said which made me smile. "Oh. Thanks. I didn't really know what I was doing. All I did was extend my hand" I say like it was no big deal.

"Your the first person I've ever seen to do that ever since my mom" he informs me. "Your mom is awesome" I say and he laughs. "Yeah, she is" he says smiling.

"Wanna see something awesome?" he asks me. "Yeah sure" I say and he pulls that same lever he did a while ago. "Hold on to this tightly" he says handing me a rope. I did what I was told.

He then stood up making me worried. "Wait, what are you gonna do?" I asked him worriedly. "You'll see" he says and then jumps off Toothless.

"Hiccup!" I scream and look down. Hiccup was nowhere to be found. I held onto the rope tightly and just looked forward. Toothless then growled and I looked at him. "What?" I ask him and he looks somewhere. I look the direction where he was looking and saw him... Flying?

"Hiccup! How are you doing that?" I yelled. He looked back at me and smiled. I laughed and without any warning Toothless accelerated.

I lost the grip on my rope and I fell back wards. "Aaaaah!" I screamed. "Anna!" Hiccup yelled and glided towards me. But it was too late.

I waited for the impact of the cold water but nothing came. My bottom hit something hard and I opened my eyes and saw..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was that dragon from a while ago!

"You!" I scream in happiness and in shock. It turned its head a bit to look at me. Those big yellow eyes met with my aqua ones. "Thank you" I say even though I know she wouldn't understand me. But it nodded... Maybe she could understand me after all.

She flew up and I quickly put my arms around her neck so I wouldn't fall again. I laughed in happiness as we flew.

(Back ground music: Don't stop by 5SOS)

"Anna!" I hear Hiccup call me. She went to where the sound came from and I saw that we were just behind them. Hiccup was already on Toothless. Well that was quick.

What if I surprise them? The dragon which I was on seemed to read my mind as she went below the clouds. She was so swift in flying that I had to keep my grip on her tight. She was so swift... Swift!!! That would be a nice name.

"Hey... What if I called you Swift?" I ask her and she looked at me. The look in her eyes seemed to give me approval. "Okay... Swift...Let's prank 'em girl!" I say and she roars and goes up.

We flew up and we were behind them again. Hiccup and Toothless were both looking the same direction with the look of worry in their eyes.

We quickly go to the side where they weren't looking. I laughed silently in my head and looked at Swift. She then, at least I think, smiled and we flew a bit nearer to them.

When we got close enough, I spoke up. "Well, you were sounding worried a while ago. First time I've ever seen you look like that" I say loud enough so he can hear.

The both of them turned their heads in mine and Swift's direction and their eyes widened in shock. "Anna!?" Hiccup says and I giggle.

"Oh,no.. I'm not Anna.... I'm actually the princess who's supposed to get married to a dragon trainer" I say in a 'duh' tone. "How-... what-.." He couldn't form a sentence making me giggle.

I spoke up for him "Hiccup, Toothless, meet my new friend Swift. Swift, meet my friends Toothless and Hiccup".

"What the...How!?" Hiccup says and Swift flinches a little bit. "Whoah, hold your horses, Hicc. Swiftie here is just getting used to me" I say and pat her head.

I lookes back at Hiccup and he was staring at me with pure... amazement? "Earth to Hiccup!" I shout and he shakes his head. "Oh, sorry about that" he says and I giggle.

"Well c'mon! I'll race you to Berk!... Wait no, I have no idea which direction to Berk is" I say laughing at my own mistake. "Well... If your in it for a race... Why not? It's only that way" he says pointing to my left and I look to that direction. "Okay.....?" I look back to Hiccup but he wasn't there anymore.

I looked to my left and saw he was already ahead of me. I say to Swift "Are you up for race girl?" and she roars. "Let's show 'em what we've got!" I say with determination clear in my voice. I grip on her neck once more and she accelerates.

She was so fast! I'm so lucky to have her! I kept my eyes squinted because she was so fast!

I saw a that we past by a black figure but I couldn't decipher what it was because of Swift's speed. I'm sure that was probably Hiccup and Toothless. Oh yeah!

"Swift we got em!" I say and she sort of laughs. I finally see a huge rock with structures. That fast? Whoah, this dragon really is amazing!

We landed in the place where we came from, which was where Toothless was first found. I got off of her and felt kind of dizzy. Iwas about to fall but Swift's head kept my body from falling. "Thanks Swift" and she nodded.

After a few minutes, Hiccup and Toothless finally landed. "Well, it took you long enough" I say and laugh.

As Hiccup got off of Toothless, he then went to collapse on the ground. "That was fast..." he says out of breathe which made me laugh. I layed down beside him and closed my eyes.

"Hey Anna?" Hiccup calls me. "Hmmm?" I say opening my eyes. "Your amazing" he compliments me making me blush. I looked away and smiled to myself as an eruption of butterflies take over my stomach... Maybe he likes me....

:-:-:-:-:

I just wanna feel this moment! Haha! XD I'm not much of a Swiftie but it was the only nickname I could think of :)

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel1234

Arranged Marriage? Unexpected Love (Hiccanna)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें