Chapter Nine

(Anna's POV)

As we flew... I saw Astrid and Stormfly being fought by a large dragon. "Help!" she says again and we flew towards her.

"Fire at it, Swift!" I say and blue fireballs came shooting out of her mouth at the dragon. The dragon then placed its attention at me and Swift.

"Ummm...uh-oh" I say now not knowing what to do. An idea quickly popped in my head. "Swift, fly to its back!" I commanded her and she did, quickly, I might add.

As we reached her back, we did the same thing all over again-shoot fire at it then turn to another angle,shoot fire then turn to another angle. When it felt weak and was about to fall, I ordered Swift to fly to it's front.

As we flew near it I extended my hand to reach its head. It kept angry eyes at me but I just kept flying nearer. As I touched it's head, it's eyes closed. I started rubbing it's head and tried speak to it telepathically 'You've lost. Stop what you're doing and go back home. If your intentions are to fight us, don't come back'.

It opened its eyes and nodded then flew away. It just listened to me. "Ohhhh!*placing hands on cheeks* It just listened to me!" I say with joy and amazement.

I ooked at Swift and she just rolled her eyes at me, making me chuckle. I land on an island where Astrid and Stormfly flew of to.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. "I-I-I'm fine" she says but keeps her head down. "Are you sure?" I asked her and she nods with her head still down.

"If you say so" I say and get back on Swift. "I'm sorry" I hear her say which surprised me. "Wha-why?" I say looking back at her. "I'm sorry for treating you like that... I shouldn't have done that" She says looking at me.

I got of Swift and quickly went to her side. "Hey, it's okay...I know that you always like to be on top and I respect that..." I say and place my hand on her shoulder. "But sometimes, we just don't get what we want... Trust me, I've experienced that...But you will get what you want... and it's worth the wait..." I say rubbing her back.

"It is?" she asks me and I nod. "How did your's turn up?" she asks me. "Well...I don't know if I could tell you but.... can you keep a secret?" I ask her and she nods. So I told her everything and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING....about the 'incident'.

"Wow,... I guess it really was worth the wait" she says smiling at me and I nod. "Yeah, it is..." I say and and the thoughts of Hiccup surround my head once again. "What are you thinking about?" she surprised me with the question. I looked at her and she was smirking at me "I...uh..." I said and my cheeks started to burn.

"Your thinking of him. Aren't you?" she says and I blush even harder. I hear her chuckle, not the boastful one, but the nice, friendly one. "You like him, don't you?" she said and I cover my face in embarassment.

I sigh and give in. "Yes... I like him... a lot.." I say and look at her. "You know, when he came back from Arendelle. All he could talk about was you" she said pointing to me. "M-me...?" I say and she nods.

"Oh...I don't know...I wonder if he does like me in 'that' way...That would be worth the wait...If it is possible" I say while the images of Hicc's smiles fill my head. "It is possible. A dream is only a dream...It's up to you wether or not to make it real" she says and smiles at me.

"What if it isn't worth the wait?" I ask her and she frowns. "Now is not the time for doubts, Anna. This is the time to fullfill your dream" she says and smiles and I smile back. We hug. and I thank her. "Thank you, Astrid" she then looks at me. "No, Thank you, Anna" She says and I smile.

"We better get going" I say and she nods. I get on Swift and prepare myself fot take off. "Umm, Anna? Astrid then calls me. "Hmm?" I say then look to her. "Umm... Stormfly is injured...Can Swift manage it?" she asks me and I agree immediately.

I turn to Swift and ask her, telepathically. 'Can you handle it?' I ask her and she nods. So Astrid sits behind me, we take off and Swift carries Stormfly carefully.

"Swift? Can you still go super speed?" I ask her. She then nods and flies super speed. After about 30 seconds, we reach Berk and go back to the dragon training dome to be greeted by a worried looking Elsa and Hiccup.

"Anna!" Elsa says and runs to me then hugs me. "Elsa...I'm fine" I say then glared at Hiccup. "What? I didn't know what to do. So I called your sister" Hiccup says with hands up in surrender. I just rolled my eyes at him and help Astrid and Stormfly.

"I thought you guys- I mean girls, didn't get along?" Hiccup asks us. "Well, we worked things out" I say and smile at Astrid which returns it.

"Elsa?" I ask my sister. "Hmmm?" she responds and then looks at me. "I want chocolate" I respond making the puppy eyes and she laughs. "Okay, let's go have some brunch" she says and walks out of the dome.

Astrid walked out too, so that just leaves me and Hiccup. "You worried about me?" I asked him and he nods then rubs the back of his neck. "Well, yeah... I did... it sorta comes instinctively" he says making me laugh. "Just c'mon! I'm hungry for Chocolate" I say and grab his arm and pull him going outside.

:-:-:-:-:

One word. UPDATE!! Yeah, I might even make it a double update... maybe! just maybe... Okay... Okay...Okay... TFIOS vibes :) And I'm thinking of making a Hiccanna moment next chapter. I can't wait! Even I am excited.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel1234