Chapter Twelve

We get on the boat without me knowing about anything that's happening because of the thoughts surrounding my head.

I then bump into Elsa. "Oh, sorry Elsa..." I say then quickly go to one of the rooms. This boat allows me to have my privacy because it has enough rooms for all of us. And right now, I just wanna lie down and for everyone to leave me alone. Ugh...the temptation! I hate it!

As I face the wall, I hear a knock on my door. "Go away" I say but I still heard the door open. I close my eyes tight. "Anna? Are you okay" I hear Elsa's voice ask me.

"Isn't it obvious?" I ask her but not looking at her. "What isn't obvious?" she asks me and I took courage to face her with tears about to fall. "Wha-what's wrong Anna?" she says looking worried. I then grab her in my arms and cry on her chest.

"I'm jealous!" I admit with tears on my face, dampening the dress of Elsa. I felt guilt and shame all over myself. Elsa's arms then go around my body and hug me tight. "Shh.." she says stroking my hair.

She then lifts my chin up. "Anna, I would never like Hiccup in 'that' way... We're just friends... And...I know that he's yours...and you know that when we were talking...he always asks about you..." she says making me blush. "Aww, she's blushing... where's that smile?" she says and I smile. "Aww, there's that smile" she says making me laugh.

"We'll be in Arendelle before you even know it" she says walks out of my room. I actually miss Arendelle. The way I would wake up in my bedroom with my hair all messy in my night gown. And the way that Olaf never fails to entertain anyone.

Ah...Those were the days...But for Kristoff? I don't know if I would cherish them or not... Probably won't...Wait...Why am I still thinking about this guy? Well, he did have a big part in helping me to reunite with Elsa, so...yeah... I don't know.

I then heard another knock on the door. "Anna?" I hear a masculine voice ask. "Who is it?" I ask. "It's me, Hiccup" he answers making me chuckle.

"Come in" I say and he opens the door.  "Anna, here..." he says handing me a necklace with a violet jewel as a charm. "Wow...It's beautiful Hicc!" I say and hug him. I pulled back and he smiled at me. "Glad you like it" he says and the butterflies came.

"What's this for?" I ask him. "I'll tell you soon" he says and I hand him the necklace so he could place it around my neck.

"See you tomorrow" he says and goes out of my room. I then collapsed on the bed and smile to myself like fool.  I kept on stirring around my bed, not being able to sleep, thinking of him...again.. But it's like I don't ever stop thinking of him. And then...I just fall asleep with my thoughts...

+++++

"Anna,Wake up..." Someone says shaking me. "Huh?What?..." I say sitting up then yawned. "Oh, Elsa..." I say then rub my eyes and stretched. "What's that?" she asks me.

"What's what?" I asked her confused. "On your neck" she says and I remember the necklace. "Oh, it was given by Hiccup last night. I asked him what it was for and he said he'll tell me soon..." I say while holding the charm.

"Oooh...What do you think what the reason was?" she says teasing me. "I don't know...But it's not like I'm expecting special about it...well,yeah I am...I just don't know about what he thinks" I say looking down and Elsa chuckles. "Don't worry Anna...Let's just hope for the best" she says.

"Oh, and by the way...We're here" she says making me smile. "Really!?" I say happily and she nods. I quickly got out off bed and went outside to be greeted by the summer air.

Everyone was by the docks waiting for me and Elsa. There was a sign saying 'Welcome back Princess Anna and Queen Elsa'. I smiled at and saw that white small figure among the crowd.

"Olaf!" I said. "Oh, Anna! Hi!" he says waving at me making me giggle.

As we dock, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Hiccup looking around. I sigh "It's good to back".

We stay like that for a few seconds until Swift crosses my mind. "Oh, right, Swift..." I say and go to the chamber where both Toothless and Swift are. "Hey wait for me!" Hiccup calls out and follows me.s

When I enter, Swift quickly rises and goes to me. "Yeah...This is my home, girl...this is where I spent most of my childhood" I say while patting her head. "Let's go..." I say and lead her out of the chamber followed by Hicc and Toothless.

As we reach the sunlight, Swift backed up a little bit. "It's okay Swift, they won't hurt you" I say and she continues to follow me. "Anna!" I hear Elsa call me. "What is it Elsa?" I ask her. "You think Swift can carry these?" she asks holding out large bags.

I looked at Swift for approcal and she nodded. "Sure" I say and try to help Elsa in placing them on her. "Oh, no Anna. I'll just be the one. You have to rest" she says and I nod.

As she places the things on Swift, I walk off the ship. Everyone follows. I was then greeted by many children with smiles. "Why hello there...I'm sorry that I can't play with you because I'm sick" I say and they frown. "Hey, hey. Don't be sad. Princess Anna's gonna get well soon, okay?" I say  while bending on my knees then they all hugged me.

"Anna!" I hear someone call me. I looked around to see Hiccup running towards me. "What is it Hicc?" I asked him. "Swift is...I don't know...scared? And I can't get her to calm down. So I thought, maybe you could" he says and I nod going back on the ship.

I see Swift going around in circles with a scared look in her eyes. I quickly run to her and hold the ropes which were on her saddle. I then spoke to her telepathically. 'Swift...Calm down....' I say looking straight at her eyes. She then stops moving and her breathing slows down to its normal pace.

I then rub her head and made sure she was conpletely calm. "Don't be afraid. I won't let anyone hurt you" I say and she nodded slowly. "Cmon now" I say and guided her going off the ship.

When she got off the ship, she then went back to her normal state. "Anna!" I then hear a very familiar voice which I never ever want to hear.

:-:-:-:-:

Whose voice do you think it was? Comment who you think it was and we'll see on the next update, which is later, who it is.  Oh, and sorry for not double updating yesterday, I kinda felt sleepy... Which makes it a triple update today!Yay! I hope that this one would go well.

Hey, hey don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel1234