Chapter Sixteen

"You know, most people in your state would be insane now" Hiccup says as I finish my soup. "Yeah...well I don't wanna be insane. Although  I know what's in it for me, might as well accept it" I say and take a sip from my hot chocolate. Gerda then comes in the room and gets my food. As soon as she left, me and Hicc started another conversation of appreciation. What a name...

"You really  are an amazing person, Anna. Did you know that?" he says smiling at me. "I am?" I ask him confusingly. "Yeah. There are so many things about you that's amazing. You're kind. You're positive. And somehow, there's an aura around you that drags me" he says waving his arms as he expresses what he means.

"Oh, do I?" I ask him. "Well yeah. Plus you're the most cheerful and merry person I've ever met" he says making me smile. "And like I said before, you look beautiful without even trying" he says and my face heats up.

"I-I do? I m-mean, Thanks" I managed to say. "But you have better traits. You're strong. You're smart. If you look at it, you're somewhat kind. And of course, you have the looks. Better than I do. If you were a prince, I'm sure girls from all around the world would be all over you" Even I would be all over you. I added mentally.

Sometimes I wonder if he does like me in that way. *Sigh* If only I had the courage to ask him.

Wait...Why not ask him now? If I do have the guts. I dunno...maybe give it a try.

"Hiccup?" I say and he looks to me. This is it Anna. No turning back. "Do you..." C'mon! C'mon! You can do it!

But what if he doesn't really like me and just likes me as a friend?

"...wanna go sight seeing after I'm all better?" What the Hell, Anna!? I thought you were gonna do it!? Ugh...I'm such a coward.

"That is...if I do get better" I say looking down. "It'd be a pleasure, Anna" he says and I look up to see him smiling at me again. This now triggers the Stage 4 butterfly syndrome in me.

"I- uh...okay... Well, I better sleep now. Gerda will assist you to your guest room" I say and he nods now going towards the door. "Uh Hiccup?" I say and he turns back around. "Nothing. Just wanted to say goodnight" I say and he nods then goes outside.

I lied back down. I then held the necklace. What does it mean to him to give me such a precious thing? What does it mean for me? Well, it means a lot to me. I never ever wanna lose it. It's like something that makes me remember all the good times me and Hicc had just by looking at it.

I remember the first time that I met him, he was willing to help me. He knows how to take care of me and stuff... I don't know...It's just complicated.

++++ (In the morning)

I was woken up by a knock at the door. "Hmm? What?*yawn* who is it?" I asked lazily. "It's me Elsa" the voice said from the outside.

"Come in" I say and rub my closed eyes. I hear her chuckle and feel the bed dipped down. I finally opened my eyes and saw Elsa lying down on half of my bed.

"What's the occasion for the early wake up call?" I say within a yawn. "Oh nothing really, Just wanted to know what you and Hicc talked about last night" she says with a smirk plastered on her face. My face then heated up.

"Oh my gosh! what the heck happened!?" she started squealing and throwing snowballs at me. "Hey!*gets hit* Elsa! *gets hit* Stop it!" I say and she stops. "Sorry, over reacted there a little. So tell me what happened" she says in a much calmer manner now.

"Well, nothing really did happen. We did have a conversion of appreciation. If you know what I mean" I say while twiddling my fingers. "He is sooo into you" she says making me look at her confusingly. "Trust me, Anna. Did he tell you that you were pretty?" she asks me.

"Well, he said that I was beautiful even though I wasn't trying" I say as my hands and arms express with me. Her eyes widened, held me by the shoulders and started shaking me. "Oh my gosh! Anna, that is one of the signs to know that a guy is into you! If he flatters you and never fails to make you smile, than he is into you!" she screamed.

"Elsa please stop with the shaking" I say and she stops but still with that excited look on her face. "I don't know Elsa...It's just that I don't like assuming things..." I say and she gives me an encouraging smile.

"Never have doubts when it comes to love Anna. And don't worry, I'm sure he likes you. I can tell from the wat he looks at you" she informs me. "How?"  I ask her and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"You know, when you fainted, he looked so worried, like you were gonna die or something" Elsa says making me chuckle. "He really looked like that?" I asked her. "Mmm-hmm. So, better be ready at any time he may confess to you" she says and leaves.

What just happened?

(a/n: I also don't know)

:-:-:-:-:

*Yawn* U P D A T E. And I still can't get over the fact that I have 900+ reads. So, just wait for the next chapter, cuz this is when the drama starts...

Doughnut ever forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel1234