Chapter Thirteen

My state changed from happy and cheerful to angry and uncontrollable. I clenched my fists and heard Swift growl. "Shh Swift. Not now" I say but she still has those angry eyes at that *sshole. See what I meant by uncontrollable? I can't even control my own language.

I hear his footsteps getting louder. I then turned around to see his face. He had that same b*tch he was kissing before, following him. It took all of me to keep my self from punching him right in the face.

"Anna! I couldn't see you before because I was being banned. Why would Elsa do this to us?" he says acting all innocent. "I was the one who banned you from seeing me" I say coldly. Not a hint of mercy or likeness in my voice. If that's even a word.

"Wha-what?" he says with shock clear in his eyes. "You heard me. This is the last time you're seeing me" I say and I turn around. I then turned to face him again and punched him. It was worth the pain. He fell to the ground and the girl ran to him. I heard someone cheer making me smile.

I then ignored those two and went ahead with Swift following me. I just kept on walking and then Hiccup came beside me. "That was awesome" he says. "Thanks...I basically let go of all the anger I had and let him face it" I say coolly.

"I bet he's not gonna go to you asking for forgiveness" he says with a laugh. "Yeah, me too" I say and go through the gates of the palace. I then get dizzy and lifeless. My eyes feel heavy and  I feel like I'm about to collapse on myself.

"Anna? Are you okay?" Hiccup asks me worriedly. "I feel..." I say and everything goes black.

(Hiccup's POV) at last! ^_^

She then fell on me. "Anna?! Anna!" I shook her and caught her even before she had the chance to hit the ground. Elsa then comes to us. "Anna!" she said worriedly looking at Anna.

I then pick her whole body up and carried her into the castle bridal style. Swift then comes beside me and I put Anna on her back. Although I know she's safe with Swift, I still kept full attention on her.

As we enter the palace, Swift and Toothless weren't allowed to enter so I had to carry again. Not that I'm complaining. She was like a feather in my arms. She looked so fragile.

I carried her to her assigned room. And on the way, I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face. Her freckles that were barely visible. Her cheeks that go pink when I compliment her. And her lips. When she speaks, I listen to her voice and look at the way her lips move. They look so soft delicate.

I placed her on her bed and pulled the covers over her. As I was about to leave I hear her say something. "Hiccup..." she says. I turn to hear and see that she was still sleeping. She's dreaming of me?

"...please don't go..." she says and I quickly went to sit beside her on her bed. I took her hands in mine and caressed them with my fingers. "I'm here" I say then she smiles.

Oh, Anna. I just hope you get better... You have no idea how much I want to hold you in my arms and... feel your lips against mine...If only you knew how I feel.

(a/n: she feels the same, idiot!)

+++++

(Anna's POV)

I wake up in my room. How did I get here? Eh, beats me. I felt something holding my hand. I looked to see Hiccup sleeping while holding my hand.

I had a dream of Hiccup and now has it come true? Is he my boyfie now? (a/n: I literally used boyfie). No. Stop thinking about that dream Anna. 

As I was about to wake up, he opens his eyes. "Oh, Anna. You're awake. Thank goodness" he says and hugs me, not letting go of his grip around my hands.

He pulls away then smiles at me. "How did I get here?" I ask him. "Well, I carried you...bridal style" he says loking away and I see his face go red. Is he embarrassed?... or blushing...? I wish that it was blushing.

"Oh, and Elsa says that when you wake up, we're gonna go to a place called 'the valley of rocks'" he says. "Okay. It's been a long time since I've seen those guys" I say with memories coming back to me. "Who exactly are 'those guys'?" he asks me. "The trolls" I say and lie back down.

"Oh, do you need anything? Because I'm gonna go to Elsa and tell her that you're awake already" he informs me. "No, I'm good. But if there's chocolate. Please get it" I say and he nods.

When he goes out, my thoughts go back to a while ago. I really wish it was blushing. Cause if it wasn't, I would go to the corner of the room and kill myself...Wait, no...that was a little too extreme... But I would do that just for Hiccup. Weird, right?

:-:-:-:

Umm, please forgive me but I will sleep already and the third update will be ready in the morning.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Lovelyangel1234