ONE

Busan was South Korea's second biggest city

Busan was South Korea's second biggest city. The city that had Nova back into action tonight.

Nova looked through her mirror fixing her curled up hair while complimenting on her makeup skills. Nova mission was taking place in a private casino so she obviously had to look her best.
Nova had on a silver mini dress that wasn't too short nor tight but did show off her body.

Tonight was getting prepared for the meet up with Klaw.Boy she hoped everything would go planned. The last time she had a mission involving Klaw she was too late to come as he had already escaped. 

Nova left her hotel and went straight away to the private casino knowing Ross was most likely already there observing if anything weird was happening.

She quickly fixed the earpiece in her ear turning it on just as the taxi stopped in front of a fish market.
Nova quickly thanked the driver in korean before stepping out into the night.

Nova walked straight away to the blue curtain passing through the metal detectors.
She opened the door and was greeted by the casino noticing crowds of people already here.

Nova let out a small breath letting a smirk grow on her face. Let's do this.

Walking down the stair case Nova was quick to notice Ross standing by the pool games.

"Alright Ross I'm here. What's the update?" Nova spoke through the earpiece.

"Nothing new. But for now keep a heads up. Klaw still hadn't appeared."He replied back.

"Copy."

Nova went over to the bar ordering a cup of whiskey nearing it to her lips but never taking a sip of it.
As her eyes scanned the room she spoke,"Did Klaw mention the time he'd show up?"

"No."

Nova sighed turning her head to right immediately noticing a dark skinned women down three chairs away from her wearing a green mixed with black dress.

Nova stared down turning her head the other way casually. She doesn't look American..she noted. Is there anyone else that looks unfamiliar?

"Okay the King of Wakanda is here. Cannot leave with Klaw."

Nova widened her eyes quickly snapping her eyes at Ross having a conversation with T'Challa.

No fucking way.

What's he doing here? Nova connected the dots speculating that the women not too far away from her is Wakandan too. She must be with him.

Great now my crush is here. What do to..

Nova took a sip of the whiskey and got up walking over to the corner of the room but someone was quick to step in front of her. Nova raised an eyebrow but let out a small smile when she realized who it was.

"T'Challa.."

"Agent Fury" T'Challa greeted grabbing her hand and kissing it.

Nova chuckled trying to play off the gesture,"Again it's Nova but that works too."

T'Challa looked at Nova with a cheeky grin.
"I'm assuming you've just been crowned King not too long ago?"

"Yes just two days ago."

Nova walked by his side saying,"Sorry I didn't make it. Even though I didn't received an invatation I'm sure I would've crashed the party if I wasn't hiding away."

T'Challa chuckled at the girl,"I'm sure I would've enjoyed your company but back on track I'm assuming your here with Agent Ross."

Nova nodded holding onto T'Challa's arm,"You guessed right. He asked for me to join the mission and I agreed to it. I'm hoping you don't plan to take Klaw away from us."

"Sadly that is exactly what I am here to do Nova." He said.

Nova stopped to face him with a slight grin.

"I hope you know that as agent I'll take down anyone who stands in my way. Klaw is one of the very few people whose actually escaped from me. I won't let that happen again."

Novas eyes slowly traveled to Ross greeting Klaw.

It's time.

"Goodbye your Highness" Nova said walking away towards Ross watching the scene unfold.

Nova was wondering why T'Challa wanted to take Klaw back but that wasn't any of her business. But right now he was interfering with her business and that wasn't good.

Klaw slammed something onto the pool table just as she approached Ross from behind.

Not hearing the word exchange between the too Nova snapped out of her dozing when someone fell off the railing crashing onto the pool table.

Nova jumped back from the gun shots quickly taking cover and pulled out her gun shooting Klaws men from harming others.

Ross grabbed the suitcase and began to fire as T'Challa fighted Klaws men.

Getting out of hiding she walked toward Klaws men and began to compact fighting them using her gun if necessary. As a man suddenly put her in a headlock she slammed her heel into the guys shoes and punched them in the face before going onto other men.

,"Nova let's go! Klaws escaping!"

Nova ignored Ross heading straight to Klaw but as she was about to approach him he ran away making it rain money.

"Are you shitting me?!" She cursed.

"Nova come on!"

"Alright hold the fuck up."she snarled hurrying outside to Ross's car following after Klaw.

"No matter what don't stop" she ordered opening her window shooting bullets through the car but stopped when seeing a car not too far from them following Klaw as well.

Nova closed the window sighing,"Let me guess Wakandans huh?" Nova guessed.

Ross nodded.

"Well at least they're on our side. Some what." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Problem is they wanna take Klaw."

"Yeah I know. But who says I'll let them?"

And with that the conversation ended.

When driving down the street they noticed the two Wakandans outside the street with car pieces scattered across them. "Well shit what happened here?"Nova muttered.

Ross pulled to the side of the street opening her window,"Hope in" He said.

Both Wakandans stared at them. The women who held her spear gripped it eyeing them both before looking at the women Nova saw earlier.

"Put the spear in the trunk I don't want to get stabbed that."Nova said as the two women were hoping inside.

Ross continued to drive for a minute til he stopped  and pulled in front of T'Challa who was as the Black Panther gripping onto Klaw.

The two Wakandans got out and stopped T'Challa from doing anymore. Nova noticed more people began to gather around with their phones.

"Guys we need to go." Nova spoke ushering them. Nova quickly hid her face with her hair just in case someone took a picture of her.

Everyone hopped in as Klaw was now in the hands of Ross and Nova.

Mission Accomplished.